I have been playing the card games, but when I am done,
    I can't figure how to end the program. When I see the Switch App's,
    it is always on. How do I close this app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 06:51 AM
    When you get back to the main screen where it says play options about etc, you should be able to scroll down and it should say exit. I select that then it brings up the option for yes id do want to exit or no. That closes the application for me but I do use Texas Hold'em King 3
    11-02-09 06:59 AM
    That's not an option asa I can see. I have scrolled through the menus and do not see Exit anywhere???

11-02-09 07:08 AM
    Just hit the back arrow on the right of the trackball when you are in the main menu

11-02-09 11:07 AM
    In version 2 the back arrow does nothing on the main menu.
    Even if it did, it wouldn't end the app.
    When you escape an app, It still runs unless you close it!

11-02-09 11:20 AM
    I play Aces Texas Hold'em. When I had my 8310, there was an exit option in the menu. With my 8900 there is not. If I try to close it with the END button, it stays running in the background. If I close it with the BACK button, it completely closes. Seems backwards to me.
    11-02-09 12:12 PM
    Hitting the 'back' button from the main menu definitely does close the programme completely. Exiting using the red 'end call' button leaves it running in the background.
    11-02-09 12:24 PM
    Hitting the 'back' button from the main menu definitely does close the programme completely. Exiting using the red 'end call' button leaves it running in the background.
    +1

Sometimes it takes a while for THK2 to shut down, but the back button does work.
    11-02-09 12:31 PM
    When you get back to the main screen where it says play options about etc, you should be able to scroll down and it should say exit. I select that then it brings up the option for yes id do want to exit or no. That closes the application for me but I do use Texas Hold'em King 3
    +1..........
    11-02-09 12:34 PM
    Agreed the back button does close it when in the main menu. It closes many application. Sometimes just hitting it once on my tour doesn't close it though I have to double tap the back button

11-03-09 12:44 AM
    I have just done a battery pull and the back button seems to be doing the trick.
    It is not on the "switch apps" list anymore. Thanks to all for your
    Feedback and opinions. Another satisfied Crackberry user!

11-04-09 04:13 AM
    I have thk2 on the 8530 and back button did absolutely nothing for a day and a half. After cruising forums and trying a million things (short of battery pull) DOUBLE-CLICKING the back button finally worked. "end call" just switched out and left it running (even in mid-deal).

Upon re-opening, back worked fine to exit with a single click, unless I played a hand or two, then it requires the double click again. (shrug)

No battery pull required.
    01-25-10 11:06 AM
    No that's how it works for THK2 I play it all the time haha there is no menu>close/exit to exit you hit back at the table then it will take you to the main menu and you hit back again and it should close but yes a battery pull / alt+leftshift+delete will do the trick too fyi
    In version 2 the back arrow does nothing on the main menu.
    Even if it did, it wouldn't end the app.
    When you escape an app, It still runs unless you close it!

02-18-10 03:13 PM
    is there a download for this for the 8330 by any chance? i've only seen it on the newer phones
    02-19-10 10:36 AM
    Just hit the back arrow on the right of the trackball when you are in the main menu

This worked for me on my new 9780; thank you SO much!
    01-08-11 02:27 PM
    You should check out the newest version. THK Live is ONLINE-ONLY and you can play against people from all around the world. It has better graphics and an easier/improved interface. FREE Download from AppWorld.
    06-02-11 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD