So, I added BBM 5.0 on the Storm2, but for some reason I can't get any contacts to show. The only pics coming up are the BBM users that have their PINs attached to my contacts. WTF? Anyone with any suggestions?

I dl from app world.
    11-01-09 11:39 PM
    How many people do you have on BBM? The only ones that will show have to have a pin number and BBM.
    11-01-09 11:44 PM
    How many people do you have on BBM? The only ones that will show have to have a pin number and BBM.
    Uh... the only way to use BBM is with a PIN I thought. No matter. Found the answer.

Right here.
    11-01-09 11:48 PM
    So, I added BBM 5.0 on the Storm2, but for some reason I can't get any contacts to show. The only pics coming up are the BBM users that have their PINs attached to my contacts. WTF? Anyone with any suggestions?

I dl from app world.
    I'm having the same issue as you with my friends on BBM 5.0 avatars not showing unless their pins are connected with my contacts. My friends all see my avatar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 11:53 PM
    Uh... the only way to use BBM is with a PIN I thought. No matter. Found the answer.

Right here.
    I know that, I was asking because I wasnt sure if you knew that or not. Oh well, at least you figured it out.
    11-01-09 11:58 PM
    Also I dont know if everyone here knows but you can back up your contacts to either an email or your sd card for future use if you lose them for some reason. I think that is useful for changing devices.
    11-02-09 12:01 AM
    Also I dont know if everyone here knows but you can back up your contacts to either an email or your sd card for future use if you lose them for some reason. I think that is useful for changing devices.
    yes but only on BBM 5.0
    11-02-09 12:03 AM
    Yeah thats what I meant. forgot to specify lol
    11-02-09 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD