plans are in effect.

Clear and Simple Pricing™�*|�* �*|�* TELUS Mobility
    lol old news
    11-01-09 01:23 PM
    old news to some but new news
    to others
    11-01-09 01:40 PM
    lol old news
    agreed. this would be new if people are living under rocks.
    11-01-09 02:40 PM
    ouch guys, it's ok, some people don't check the forums as often, it's not a bad thing to have similar info pop up a few times..

lol - besides, I think were a bit irate that Nov 5th isn't HERE YET!! Argh...

I'd just like it to be the 5th already..
    11-01-09 06:53 PM
    ouch guys, it's ok, some people don't check the forums as often, it's not a bad thing to have similar info pop up a few times..

lol - besides, I think were a bit irate that Nov 5th isn't HERE YET!! Argh...

I'd just like it to be the 5th already..
    ya well maby befor someone post they should check the tread to see is it has already been posted!
    11-01-09 08:33 PM
    wow, such hostility...over what?

thanks for the link btw, its nice that Telus is coming out with the same after Rogers removed SAF...next is Bell?
    11-01-09 10:25 PM
    Hostility because these peoples are dicks. A lot of people on these boards think it's ok to **** all over other people because it's anonymous. These are the only boards I go to with such a disgusting display of consistent assholery.

@Steve - maybe you need to calm the down. What's the big deal? How about not posting in a thread of you have nothing productive to add? How about spending more time using spell checker?

Thanks for the info OP.
    Last edited by SpicytacoTO; 11-02-09 at 07:05 AM.
    11-02-09 07:00 AM
    Hostility because these peoples are dicks. A lot of people on these boards think it's ok to **** all over other people because it's anonymous. These are the only boards I go to with such a disgusting display of consistent assholery.

@Steve - maybe you need to calm the down. What's the big deal? How about not posting in a thread of you have nothing productive to add? How about spending more time using spell checker?

Thanks for the info OP.
    how about you shutting up complaining like a little baby and stop wasting peoples time and space on this thread **** you people get so upset over a little comment.
    11-02-09 02:51 PM
    why dont you all GROW up!!! thank you for posting this I am actually an old memeber of CB hince the post total, but I have been really busy and sick with chemotherapy and things that I havent had time to catch up! and yes you can search for things, but not everyone does..... So I appreciate the info, dont sweat the small stuff!!

now for my actual comment! I think that having this plan isnt really saving anything, because they are taking our unlimited data off and that is something they DIDN'T show in the numbers!! hahaa.... I'd much rather pay the fees and keep my plan with a 9700 or iphone!
    11-04-09 12:41 PM
    Steve7602 = d0uche bag

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 03:06 PM
    how about you shutting up complaining like a little baby and stop wasting peoples time and space on this thread **** you people get so upset over a little comment.
    You're an *****. You helped perpetuate his comment with your last comment. *****.

11-04-09 03:54 PM
    You're an *****. You helped perpetuate his comment with your last comment. *****.

oh stop being a sook you little ***** and shut up
    11-04-09 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD