The way bbm5 handles pics sucks. it seems like after someone accepts, the pic is pulled from your phone. Very very slow process, especially if when the accept your signal is not good. The need to change this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 12:42 PM
    agreed...it sucks
    11-01-09 12:46 PM
    Actually, this problem is only temporary. There is a nationwide or worldwide BBM server glitch going on right now.

For more info, check out this http://forums.crackberry.com/f152/bb...g-pics-352939/

Edit: The link appears to be broken. But the thread is still in the forum under BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com > BlackBerry Operating System and Desktop Management Software Discussion > BlackBerry Native Apps
    Last edited by Dragoneer; 11-01-09 at 12:57 PM.
    11-01-09 12:47 PM
    I'm not commenting just because I have issue today. To me, it was better on the previous version. I attach a pic, send it, it yours - done.

11-01-09 12:50 PM
    I'm not commenting just because I have issue today. To me, it was better on the previous version. I attach a pic, send it, it yours - done.

Ohhhh, I got it. Didn't read the OP carefully.

Yeah, I must say that I agree with you. Hopefully RIM will make some adjustments for the next BBM version update.
    11-01-09 01:01 PM
    I agree, I don't understand why they switched it from the way it was to this. I liked being able to preview the picture and if I wanted to download it I would.
    11-01-09 03:12 PM
    yea, i agree. We need to sticky this. Hopefully a RIM employee sees this and passes the word
    11-01-09 08:44 PM
    I'll need many many replies to make this a sticky lol
    11-02-09 09:21 PM
    Stick..stick..stickk...Id like my contacts pics to be back so I know who I'm talking to! Cmon RIM
    11-02-09 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD