Newbie here,

Ive been reading these for along time to learn and havent had any issues till this past upgrade, so now i guess its my turn to post and ask a question.

Here goes.....

When i try to record a video with my camera now it will take the video and sound, but upon play back the sound is so quiet it cannot be heard. I did a search for this and i must be the only one thats ran into this. I did check my profile sounds and everything is correct, my video's that were recorded prior to the upgrade sound just fine.

Now on to the bluetooth... It will not work at all, it tries to randomly connect to devices that are stored on my device. I can go through and delete all devices, try to pair again, but keep gettiing errors??

Any ideas on what would be causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks Everyone
    10-31-09 08:29 PM
    I haven't had that issue but I did have the issue last night that I tried to take video and it looked like I was taking video but upon playback I saw it was 0 kb and nothing actually taped. I did a quickpull reset and then it worked fine but I had never had that problem before-and if I did I never noticed it.
    10-31-09 08:47 PM
    Thanks colleen34 for the reply! I have tried many thing and nothing works so i guess im going to have to down grade and then reupgrade when i get home tonight
    11-01-09 03:18 PM
    Post how it goes...I haven't encountered the prob I had again so may have been low mem or something but I would be curious how it goes for you. good luck
    11-01-09 04:03 PM
    I found the same problem last night. I can record video but can barely hear the sound. any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 06:22 PM
    Has anybody else had this issue with their video camera? I have the same issue, I can't hear anything that was recorded without turning it all the way up and still can barely hear after that...
    11-08-09 03:47 PM
    i have the same issue an i'm on .323
    11-09-09 04:33 PM
    I have the same problem when taking Video, post 328 installation.

All my prior videos have a fuller, loud enough sound. When taking video with the 328 installation, the sound is extremely muffled. So much so, sometimes you can't even hear it.

I have opened up a ticket with RIM, through VZW, but have yet to get back to RIM support because of another issue I had with my calendar getting blown away (bad Outlook profile).

While on the phone with VZW support, the rep had me switch to MMS mode when taking video. The sound is much better, but not great. Though, the resolution is much less as well.

The other issue is once the video is recorded, it will not always play back. I get the "loading..." message, and finally the dreaded "the media being played is of an unsupported format" error.

I have uninstalled all but 148 and 328, wiped the phone and done a fresh install of 328 but to no avail.
    11-09-09 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD