I have the following files installed:
    1. net_rim_bb_vvm (2.0.0.105)
    2. net_rim_bb_vvm_alu_http_lib (2.0.0.105)
    3. net_rim_bb_vvm_help_en (2.0.0.105)
    4. net_rim_bb_vvm_resource (2.0.0.105)
    5. 3. net_rim_bb_vvm_resource_114 (2.0.0.105)
    6. 3. net_rim_bb_vvm_settings_lib(2.0.0.105)

When I send request to provision it, I get the following sms message ... "122 Error Invalid Number. Pls re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code. Activate t=6". When I was using OS4.6, I dialed my own voice mail number, set a passcode and it worked but not with OS5.0. Anyone has any clue? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 11:20 AM
    Can't help as I am having the exact same problem. Thought it be nice to know you aren't the only one.

I called att who sent me on to rim and they state its provisioned correctly. They even sent me a new sim card as a test but same issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 12:37 PM
    Probably doesn't matter is this case at all, but net_rim_bb_vvm_resource_114 is only used for T-Mobile in Europe
    10-31-09 02:03 PM
    Probably doesn't matter is this case at all, but net_rim_bb_vvm_resource_114 is only used for T-Mobile in Europe
    Tried it. Doesn't work as well.
    10-31-09 02:37 PM
    I think I finally know why it doesn't work .... if you have the old AT&T BlackBerry Stand Alone International Un-limited Data Plan, VVM doesn't work. You have to have the naitonal un-limited data plan for VVM to work. Apparently, they did some update to the plan recently and if you had it before and have re-install after an OS upgrade, then tough luck. AT&T told me if I want it to work, I have to add the $30 national unlimited data. Doesn't make sense because my BlackBerry Stand Alone International Un-limited data plan covers US and rest of the world. This is the plan that has since dis-continued by AT&T since early this year for new subscribers.
    10-31-09 10:06 PM
    i got tired of the provisioning errors, i uninstalled the VVM cod's using BBSAK/Crackutil.
    10-31-09 10:24 PM
    YYMV may vary.. but I got it to work properly.

1) Removed VVM from the phone
    2) Removed the service from att's website.
    3) hard pull
    5) reinstalled VVM
    6)hard pull
    7)added vvm
    10-31-09 10:55 PM
    YYMV may vary.. but I got it to work properly.

1) Removed VVM from the phone
    2) Removed the service from att's website.
    3) hard pull
    5) reinstalled VVM
    6)hard pull
    7)added vvm

In step 1, which file(s) did you delete? In step 5, what file(s) did you reinstall and where did you get them?
    02-01-10 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD