While at work I hooked my storm up via usb to charge it. I then was checking the device memory and memory card deleting things that I didn't want anymore.

While doing this I came across the folder for quickpull and since it didn't work properly I was going to uninstall it anyhow, so I deleted the quickpull folder.

A little while later I was playing with the phone while waiting on my girlfriend and noticed that the memory was getting low, so without thinking I hit the quickpull icon....this time it worked like it should and rebooted the phone.

I don't know if deleting the folder itself worked or the combination of different things I was messing with, but I thought I would let you guys know since I know that several people are upset as I was that quickpull errored out after the update of the OS.
    10-31-09 01:14 AM
    I just installed the new version of quickpull, and that seemed to fix it.
    10-31-09 02:12 AM
    Unfortunately, despite reinstalling the new version and following the permission guidelines, I still can't get the scheduled reset to work while the phone is on the charger in the middle of the night. It works fine if I change the reset time to 2 minutes from now and watch it reset. Pretty weird? Therefore, I wake up and notice no reset. Funny thing is that it was working fine on my wife's Storm, but just quit resetting on her device too. Any thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 04:20 AM
    I could really do with getting quickpull working

What version did you use.

I have tried a few and still no luck. I will give this a try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 04:43 AM
    I only found one folder for quickpull in the app world folder. deleting this did nothing for me. Where was the folder your talking about located?
    10-31-09 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD