Its the only way I can get it...no upgrades available for me...i've been back to my local VZN store 3 times and each time i come out empty handed..just cant pull the trigger...i want the phone but just cant picture myself handing over $567.00 for her.....then i come home an start reading all the positive stuff about the S2 her on CB and tell myself im going back in tomorrow.......i think i'm taking the dive tomorrow...
    10-30-09 09:02 PM
    I walked into the local store with all intent of walking out with a Storm2 in my hand. After playing with it for a few minutes I realized, hey im typing rather quickly, then I took my Storm out of my pocket, and realized, well not that much quicker. Then I played around, and the screen got tiring, ,with how tough it is. The size was certainly nice, but couldnt justify the added money just based on smaller form factor.

I will be waiting, instead of spending retail on this device.
    10-30-09 09:08 PM
    I would've probably - but instead I added a line (gave the line to a family member).

Screen is hard to get used to at first - but after a day of usage I got used to it and love this (even over the tour - screen just too small).
    10-30-09 09:13 PM
    dude just make sure you dont have insurance on your phone,and walk in and tell them you broke your phone, and ask to speak to a manager, be nice, and explain the situation and they will offer you 1 yr pricing.
    10-30-09 09:20 PM
    10-30-09 09:22 PM
    I paid full retail.
    10-30-09 09:27 PM
    I paid full retail.
    When does your existing contract end with VZW?
    10-30-09 09:46 PM
    I have seen bids on ebay for 700. That's insane and there are a lot of them form stores to personal people selling them. I know that you will get use tot the screen but if you do and use a s1 you will be like why did I switch to the s2. I think it got to much hype. Definitely no worth full retail.
    10-30-09 10:00 PM
    just dropped 699 for mine at BBY.... not really out of pocket, had warrenty on another phone and applied credit towards it

planning on using it with ATT just gotta figure out what i need to do to do that....
    10-30-09 10:03 PM
    i went in with the intent to pay full price since my NE2 isnt up until April...well after some fancy work by the salesman i walked out with the phone at 279.99and i will get the MIR of 100
    10-30-09 10:05 PM
    Called the 800 number and tried talking to 4 different stores, none would give me the discount because i wasn't available for early upgrade for 3 more months. GF wasn't available for 6 months. Tried sweet talking all i could, nada...asked if i bought it outright, full price, if it still BOGO, Denied by all of them. Had to buy two for full price. Oh well. I love it. So much nicer then my storm. I love the clickyness, and the easy of hitting buttons in the corners. XD Plus everything is sooooo much faster. I can't put it down.
    10-30-09 10:15 PM
    I paid �320 UK for mine, worth every penny

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 12:08 PM
    I got mine for 99.00 dollars no taxes free overnight all I have to do is send my tour back along with the replacement tour that will also be here monday. But I had wrote an email to exec offices on planetfeedback, because I'm not available for upgrade on any of my lines, plus didn't have the 179.00,
    Plus I'm on the 3rd replacement Tour.

10-31-09 12:24 PM
    Ebay, $500. Vzw is 577 + tax. So nice savings.

10-31-09 01:57 PM
    I went in expecting to pay full retail, but I was about to replace my tour for the 4th time and they allowed me to do multi-fru just had to pay the difference between tour and storm2. Ended up paying $30 for storm2
    10-31-09 02:12 PM
    Ebay, $500. Vzw is 577 + tax. So nice savings.

VZW is only 539+tax prob 570 total
    10-31-09 02:12 PM
    I just sent an e-mail to customer service using vzw's online customer support stating how unhappy I was with their service and the storm 1. I also mentioned that other customers have posted on forums that they were offered new phones as replacements for their phones and how I was never offered a new phone, just continuous replacement storms.

I am on my 5th replacement storm. I'll let ya'll know if anything comes of it.
    10-31-09 02:41 PM
    I paid full retail as well. I wasn't eligible for early upgrade either. I ordered mine online and paid the extra 14.99 to expedite shipping and my total was $581. The beauty of paying full retail, though, is that you are no longer on contract with the phone.

Its the only way I can get it...no upgrades available for me...i've been back to my local VZN store 3 times and each time i come out empty handed..just cant pull the trigger...i want the phone but just cant picture myself handing over $567.00 for her.....then i come home an start reading all the positive stuff about the S2 her on CB and tell myself im going back in tomorrow.......i think i'm taking the dive tomorrow...
    10-31-09 03:04 PM
    I was just desperate to get one on launch day

10-31-09 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD