Does anyone else feel like their phone is at times hard to click? I know some people have talked about their phone screen feeling softer than their first storm, but I feel like mine at times is harder. Sometimes it takes a lotbod pressure to actually push in the green call button. Is this like this for anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 12:19 PM
    Does anyone else feel like their phone is at times hard to click? I know some people have talked about their phone screen feeling softer than their first storm, but I feel like mine at times is harder. Sometimes it takes a lotbod pressure to actually push in the green call button. Is this like this for anyone else?

I have noticed this. It's not just you. It's not often enough to worry me though.
    10-30-09 12:21 PM
    I think the OS controls this, I notice it as well. Sometimes its VERY responsive, others not so much.
    10-30-09 12:23 PM
    I hope the OS does control this. I agree, sometimes it is super responsive, but other times it seems like it takes time to get loose or something.

10-30-09 12:25 PM
    I think the OS controls this, I notice it as well. Sometimes its VERY responsive, others not so much.
    I think you are absolutely right. You can notice it more switching between apps, etc.
    10-30-09 12:26 PM
    I have felt this several times over the past 2 days... Its like it is only in one spot
    10-30-09 12:27 PM
    Yeah , it is OS controled , which is nice , because the OS updates will actually FIX our screen ! good news for us with little problems like this , my back button does the same thing.
    10-30-09 12:27 PM
    Yeah , it is OS controled , which is nice , because the OS updates will actually FIX our screen ! good news for us with little problems like this , my back button does the same thing.
    Same with mine, its the back button that seems to not want to work sometimes.
    10-30-09 12:35 PM
    yeah very weird sometimes no click at all , others very very responsive.
    10-30-09 12:35 PM
    yup...same with mine. glad to hear others are experiencing the same issue and that an OS update will fix the problem
    10-30-09 12:37 PM
    Yeah that definitely is a relief. I was waiting to get done work and head right to the Verizon store. Bring on that update

10-30-09 12:41 PM
    Yeah, the click is definitely stiffer than my S1. Hopefully in a future OS they'll allow for adjustments of the click.
    10-30-09 12:41 PM
    oppss. I actually went back to the Verizon store and complained about it and they gave me a new one without a problem. The clicking problem is still present to date.
    10-30-09 12:52 PM
    oppss. I actually went back to the Verizon store and complained about it and they gave me a new one without a problem. The clicking problem is still present to date.
    They gave you a new phone that has no click problem what so ever or it feels the same as the first one you had?

10-30-09 01:12 PM
    Same prob here. Mostly with back button.
    10-30-09 01:15 PM
    Same problem here.

10-30-09 01:24 PM
    Lol if u look at where is says click from wap. Its look like its saying ( Hard Di*k )

10-30-09 01:29 PM
    I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. We just got two new Storm2's, and occassionally both will have problems when trying to press the "back" key.
    10-30-09 01:31 PM
    I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. We just got two new Storm2's, and occassionally both will have problems when trying to press the "back" key.
    yeah my hope is the new OS leak will fix it , i mean if you think about it , its nearly impossible that this is hardware related as there is no button actually there , so it has to do with the bottom right sensor not getting enough juice or something , or taking to long to get the power.. idk
    10-30-09 01:33 PM
    The back key on mine does this every once in a while, but other than that I have no complaints.
    10-30-09 01:41 PM
    They gave you a new phone that has no click problem what so ever or it feels the same as the first one you had?

Feels exactly the same as the old one. At least it will be a good refurbish for who ever gets it. I see that I am not the only one and I have read that it is an OS issue.
    10-30-09 03:11 PM
    Lol if u look at where is says click from wap. Its look like its saying ( Hard Di*k )

Now thats hilarious
    10-30-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD