I just got the call from verizon and back in stock. My replacement is coming this saturday.
    10-30-09 11:22 AM
    Hmm wonder if all stores will be getting them in. I want this phone but don't wanna wait forever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 10:36 PM
    Hmm wonder if all stores will be getting them in. I want this phone but don't wanna wait forever.

From what I have been reading this phone is not meant to make it to Verizon stores.
    All I can tell you is that the Verizon warehouse in Ontario CA has them.
    10-30-09 10:55 PM
    Oh wow, bummer! Seems like the real status on this phone is shady?! What gives Verizon? Has it been recalled like rumored? Have they activated any at all? Its been on their site as out of stock.

10-30-09 11:40 PM
    Oh wow, bummer! Seems like the real status on this phone is shady?! What gives Verizon? Has it been recalled like rumored? Have they activated any at all? Its been on their site as out of stock.

Telesales is always a head of web-sales. You can even pick up phones before he actual release date if you try hard enough. Best way for you to find out is to call and tell them to check Ontario ware house.
    10-30-09 11:57 PM
    TvTechGuru
    Its now also available on the verizonwireless web site.
    10-31-09 03:37 PM
    TvTechGuru
    Its now also available on the verizonwireless web site.
    I just checked and it still says out of stock.
    10-31-09 03:56 PM
    Your checking on your zip??
    10-31-09 06:01 PM
    Yeah I just put in my zip code and checked and got this...

I wonder if Ebay is a good idea? I don't know if it's possible to buy a "new in box" TP2 on ebay then activate on a new account at Verizon?
    Last edited by TvTechGuru; 10-31-09 at 09:07 PM.
    10-31-09 08:57 PM
    Could be that west coast is first to get them. Try zip 92557. I just checked and still in stock.
    11-01-09 12:49 AM
    this is great news!
    11-02-09 01:07 PM
    Only 191 left in the entire west area. Sold over 500 yesterday.
    11-02-09 04:04 PM
    Wow even says out of stock on zip 92557!
    11-02-09 09:21 PM
    Wow even says out of stock on zip 92557!
    Well I hope you order yours cause if they did not ship more by now most likely you wont see them this year for verizon.
    11-02-09 09:45 PM
    I wish I could get one. I can't order one, it always says out of stock online no matter what zip code I put in and when it did it wouldn't let me order from a zip out of my area. I guess that makes sense.

I'm about to just give up on the TP2. Now looking at Verizon's other phones. But so far nothing stands up to my current Curve. Like the Imagio but typing on that seems impossible (i tried it in the store). Only other phone that seems appealing is the Samsung Rogue.
    Last edited by TvTechGuru; 11-03-09 at 03:03 AM.
    11-03-09 12:21 AM
    Funny I just looked on the Verizon website at 12:20pm eastern and it is in stock.
    When I got both of mine, I went to my local Verizon store, talked to rep, order it, had it on my doorstep the next day. So dunno what to tellya but local Verizon warehouses seem to have ample supply of them, well at least they did here in upstate NY
    11-03-09 11:25 AM
    I wish I could get one. I can't order one, it always says out of stock online no matter what zip code I put in and when it did it wouldn't let me order from a zip out of my area. I guess that makes sense.

I'm about to just give up on the TP2. Now looking at Verizon's other phones. But so far nothing stands up to my current Curve. Like the Imagio but typing on that seems impossible (i tried it in the store). Only other phone that seems appealing is the Samsung Rogue.
    You can order one via the phone.
    11-03-09 11:35 AM
    I just checked online with my zip code and it says in stock! And I'm in PA so I wonder if a warehouse nearby has some! I'm going to my local verizon store ASAP to see if I can get one.
    11-04-09 12:08 AM
    I just checked online with my zip code and it says in stock! And I'm in PA so I wonder if a warehouse nearby has some! I'm going to my local verizon store ASAP to see if I can get one.
    Your milking this thing to much buddy. They wont have them in store and if they can order it you can order too cause of the same location. Keep calling them until you get some one that has them in their warehouse. You got to remember that you don't always call same area. So keep trying and speak with a supervisor if it does not help. I just came from another web site and people are still being able to order it by calling in the order.
    Last edited by sho95; 11-04-09 at 12:17 AM.
    11-04-09 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD