I don't know if this was already done but...

I know there were some bold users with issues on this after the 5.0 update but I haven't seen too many storm users with this. There were some issues where on boot-up there will be a notification "!Uncaught exception: A browser content provider for video/3gpp MIME type has already been registered with the browser."

And then when trying to play a video or song, it will just say "Unable to play content". Someone in another post said that it was due to Ubertwitter so when they deleted it, the first notification didn't pop up on boot-up and they were able to play their media.

People were upset about having to delete Ubertwitter. With TweetGenius not being released yet (which is suppose to be today), I'm not going without ubertwitter. 0_0

So i went through the options of Ubertwitter and made sure "Use Wifi if Available" was not checked b/c after the 5.0 update it automatically checked it.

I also checked off any other extra data options; I made sure only the option to "Let me choose on every tweet" for when UT determines your location. I unchecked everything else for that IE; add location to every tweet, always add location to pics/video's, etc.

For location determination, I chose cell tower only.

I didn't try these options one by one and battery pulled for each one to see what was causing the issue but I did made sure all of these were done and when I rebooted the notification disappeared and I was able to play my media

10-30-09 12:32 AM
    Fixed my issues
    10-30-09 09:37 PM
    Worked for me! Thanks for the info!
    11-21-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD