I have a weird one here. Since I've been running OS 5.0 I'm having a scrolling issue. When I'm in full menu mode and select the application icon the next screen, being the applications screen, automatically scrolls to the bottom. I can physically see it scroll down. What is even more weird is that doesn't happen when I select my apps icon from my quick menu (3 row menu on home screen). It wiggles like it wants to scroll down but then prevents itself.

Is this an option that can be changed or is just another weird bug in the OS?

Thanks.
    10-29-09 02:13 PM
    I have a weird one here. Since I've been running OS 5.0 I'm having a scrolling issue. When I'm in full menu mode and select the application icon the next screen, being the applications screen, automatically scrolls to the bottom. I can physically see it scroll down. What is even more weird is that doesn't happen when I select my apps icon from my quick menu (3 row menu on home screen). It wiggles like it wants to scroll down but then prevents itself.

Is this an option that can be changed or is just another weird bug in the OS?

Thanks.
    Yeah mine's been doing the same thing since .323.
    10-29-09 02:16 PM
    10-29-09 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD