iClear new version is coming!

It will turn your device into chic style with translucent banner and message window.

The font of the time is lovely and best show on your Blackberry!

Cute and clear message indicator will let you never miss any important SMS or Email.

Note:
    The message "Slide to Unlock" in lock screen is only a cosmetic effect and no functional effect

Features:
    iphone like icon new design
    Clear screen all the time
    New font for time
    7 customizable icons.
    homescreen Shortcut:
    h -- Application List

10-29-09 10:51 AM
    great looking theme!
    10-29-09 11:00 AM
    Looks good, just wish the font for the time was different...looks kinda hard to read.
    10-29-09 02:50 PM
    I love it! You really make some great themes! I'll pick it up friday night...
    10-29-09 02:52 PM
    i bought this theme! just waiting on my link. i hate how slow they are!
    10-29-09 07:45 PM
    Purchased Zen, Time is difficult to read

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 08:17 PM
    Nice looking theme. Smooth and no lag that I can tell. The font used for time is a bit squirly though. Not easy to read especially when in a hurry.
    10-30-09 07:57 AM
    Downloading both of these OTA as we speak. This will definitely be the icing on my Pink CrackBerry for Metro PCS cake.

woot.
    10-31-09 03:41 PM
    Downloading both of these OTA as we speak. This will definitely be the icing on my Pink CrackBerry for Metro PCS cake.

woot.
    Ha!Thank you for your support!~
    11-02-09 10:56 AM
    I noticed that if I get a text message, the icon comes up in the banner just fine and all. But if before I read the message, I also get let's say, a Facebook notification, the text message one goes away, and all I see is the Facebook one. This happens with all forms of notifications. Any idea why?
    11-02-09 07:06 PM
    i love the theme. the only thing i am not to fond of is the font for the time.
    11-04-09 12:41 AM
    i love the theme. the only thing i am not to fond of is the font for the time.
    Thank you for your support! We may update the theme for time font.
    11-05-09 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD