In February 2009 I purchased a Blackberry Curve 8900. I wasn't able to get the bluetooth working. Went through tech support at Rogers who told me to talk to motorola about it, so I did. They could not help me either. That was in the spring. Anyways, with summer about and stuff I soon forgot about the problem cause I couldn't get it. Couldn't connect to a friends berry, or head set. Now laws are changing and you need bluetooth for driving.

Here is the problem. Rogers agreed to replace the phone and are sending me a replacement phone. I got the email confirmation and its shows that it is a REFURBISHED PHONE!

I don't feel 100% about taking this phone. I know mine is brand new and I don't think I should do the trade.

Doews anyone have any adivce? This has been eating at me for two days.

Let me know....

JAy
    10-28-09 09:25 PM
    You can't get a new one past 30 days .. you have been using your berry since Feb/09 why should any company send you a brand new berry? Honestly what do you expect ?
    10-29-09 11:21 AM
    I have received refurb blackberries from rogers in the last couple years and you honestly can't tell. They look and act as brand new.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 04:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD