Sales rep told that they had been told to have all of the accessories for the 9700 ready to go on 11/3. She told me that in the past, the phones were for sale the next day, so she was expecting a launch date of 11/4. Pure rumor, but what else is the internet for
    10-28-09 01:47 PM
    Lol isn't it good to dream! Well my Bday is the 3rd so it would be great if launch date was the 4th
    10-28-09 01:52 PM
    usually its not true i work for tmobile and we usually put up the accessories out on the floor for new release phones when we receive new floor plans of where to put the accessories (2-3 days advance) unless they are in a special market area or the market manager tells that store to put it out then every store should follow the same procedure.
    10-28-09 03:13 PM
    Ohhhh, I love wild rumors about the 9700. I will start pestering my local tmo store for details.
    10-28-09 03:52 PM
    Sales rep told that they had been told to have all of the accessories for the 9700 ready to go on 11/3. She told me that in the past, the phones were for sale the next day, so she was expecting a launch date of 11/4. Pure rumor, but what else is the internet for
    What city is that store in??!!
    10-28-09 06:02 PM
    I want one, but I'm not gonna get all excited. I'm not, I swear. I'm going to ignore these threads. I'm not gonna lose sleep over this, or check everyday, or comment on how I want to upgrade, or mention that two reps did tell me yesterday to wait for the holiday season if i was considering upgrading. I'm not gonna try to find a way to justify this too my wife. I'm not going to start looking at my 8320 and wish I had more memory. I'm going to stick to the wallpaper section for a few months. I don't have a problem. Honest
    10-28-09 06:29 PM
    ok.......now, when you get back in touch with reality let me know so we can both start going in to the shakes when the day gets closer.

and I thought I was the only one checking daily, ok more like hourly.

and when you figure out how to get your wife to let you spend the $$ on it let me know so I can use the same line on my husband
    10-28-09 09:23 PM
    I was told pretty much the same thing at my local T-mo store. They said the 4th but possibly as late as the 11th.
    10-28-09 11:14 PM
    I’m going to ask the kids working at the kiosks at the mall when T-Mobile is going to release the 9700 because they have legitimate corporate information.......<<Sarcasm>>
    10-29-09 04:15 AM
    Lol isn't it good to dream! Well my Bday is the 3rd so it would be great if launch date was the 4th

Mine too
    10-29-09 04:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD