I can't seem to change my Profile information like all this information
    Device Model: 9530 (Storm)
    Carrier: Verizon
    PIN: .148 Official

I don't have those options is it my Firefox or are those features disabled? Usually there is a "User Details" you can change on the Motorcycle Forums I Admin..

Attachment 43173
    10-28-09 01:30 PM
    It seems to be awol from the site even on chrome and IE.
    10-28-09 05:36 PM
    Are you trying to change your profile from your BB or from your PC? If you are on the mobile site, you cannot change those settings in your profile, even if you use the IE or Firefox emulation.

You need to change those profile setting while viewing the site from your PC. Firefox is fine. That is the browser I use.
    10-28-09 05:37 PM
    I can't seem to change my Profile information like all this information
    Device Model: 9530 (Storm)
    Carrier: Verizon
    PIN: .148 Official

I don't have those options is it my Firefox or are those features disabled? Usually there is a "User Details" you can change on the Motorcycle Forums I Admin..

Attachment 43173
    I found that you can update/change that info by clicking on your screen-name in one of your posts. It'll take you to a page with several tabs of info you can change. Doesn't appear to be accessible from the usercp link anymore.
    10-28-09 06:14 PM
    I found that you can update/change that info by clicking on your screen-name in one of your posts. It'll take you to a page with several tabs of info you can change. Doesn't appear to be accessible from the usercp link anymore.
    Interesting.
    10-28-09 06:27 PM
    Yes the option moved when the forums were upgraded. Click on your username and then the About Me tab to change your info.
    10-28-09 06:31 PM
    Thanks!

I saw that I posted this in the wrong section.. oops
    10-28-09 11:25 PM
    this helped a bunch i was having the same issue thanks = )
    10-30-09 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD