The Innocase II and holster are being delivered today. Gone for 3 weeks without a case and am anxious to see/feel this setup.
    10-28-09 11:02 AM
    you find it to be too bulky
    10-28-09 11:14 AM
    Just got mine today. It feels fine for me...I like it.
    10-28-09 01:10 PM
    I like my Inno II. And my Seidio Charging cradle.
    10-28-09 01:23 PM
    I really like my Innocase II. Not too bulky in my opinion.
    10-28-09 01:44 PM
    I got the Innocase 360 and LOVE it. So I'm sure the II is great as well.
    10-28-09 01:52 PM
    the innocase II is a sweet case.
    10-28-09 01:58 PM
    Doers anyone find the case to get into the way of typing on the corners of the keyboard? Like buttons q, a. Alt, p, del, and return? Or is it just me and my big stubby fingers lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 02:01 PM
    I agree. I notice some difficulty getting those keys on the sides of keyboard too.

I previously had an 8330 with the Innocase and recently upgraded to the 9630 and Innocase 2. Maybe its the different size keyboard, case, or both, but it doesn't feel as good typing with the case on.
    10-28-09 02:54 PM
    So I literally just got it an hour ago. The case is pretty cool. Its not like my ipod skin, yet its still "soft". I like the holster too, its much smaller than the oem I was using. I will try it out at work tomorrow on the belt.

As far as the keys on the side, it doesnt seem that bad. I have a harder time just hitting one key at a time on the qwerty, access to the q, a, alt, etc isnt that bad.

Of course I have only had this thing for an hour........
    10-28-09 07:01 PM
    I like my Inno II. And my Seidio Charging cradle.
    +1. Now that I have them I couldn't live without them.
    10-28-09 07:06 PM
    I love it.

I actually find that it makes it *easier* to type the keys on the sides, since the case gives you leverage against them.
    10-28-09 07:10 PM
    So I literally just got it an hour ago. The case is pretty cool. Its not like my ipod skin, yet its still "soft". I like the holster too, its much smaller than the oem I was using. I will try it out at work tomorrow on the belt.

As far as the keys on the side, it doesnt seem that bad. I have a harder time just hitting one key at a time on the qwerty, access to the q, a, alt, etc isnt that bad.

Of course I have only had this thing for an hour........
    I just received my Innocase II case and holster combo last Thursday and I think that it's a terrific combo. I am very impressed with the quality of the case and as well as holster. I haven't really experienced any issues with typing on the outside keys of the phone when utilizing this case. I too like the fact that this case holster combo is very slim and compact.
    10-28-09 08:45 PM
    i have a bunch of cases for the tour and i think the innocase II is the best case to have...it's not too bulky and does a great job of protecting the phone...im thinking of getting the charging cradle too cuz i can just take the bottom piece of the case right off

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 08:12 AM
    If anyone would like to buy mine, please let me know. I bought it about a week and a half ago....still in perfect condition, but don't really use the case that much. Let me know.

Thanks
    10-30-09 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD