Playing around on Verizon's website and I cannot get the 'buy one, get one' to let me have two Storm2's. It is listed as an option to select it, but it never adds it to my cart. Has anyone else been successful at this throughout the night?
    10-28-09 05:59 AM
    I had the same issue actually. Placed my order then came online here and saw that I probably should have gotten BOGO. I called up, they asked me to email the order confirmation sheet. A few minutes later, they credited my account. I explained my experience to them and the lady said perhaps there is an issue with the web page and she was going to tell someone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 06:07 AM
    yeah ihad the same problem. Just go down to select another phone if it doesn't add the 2nd one to the cart.. it will bring up a the list of phones again and just update quantity of persay storm 2 to 2. help?
    10-28-09 06:07 AM
    The window where the phones are displayed is too small, use the scroll bar on the right side to view your second phone.
    10-28-09 06:15 AM
    Mine did it right when I added two to the cart. That was at 430am.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 06:18 AM
    Is the BOGO only for a NEW 2-year activation or is it available for current Verizon customers looking to use the NE2 upgrade?
    10-28-09 06:35 AM
    BOGO offer applies to existing VZ customers as long as you have 2 lines eligible for upgrade. At least that's my impression.
    10-28-09 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD