Unfortunately only for new customers under Blackberry phones. If you log on it is not available to upgrade. So Verizon is giving new cutomers first shot. If anyone finds a way to upgarde online let us know.
    10-28-09 12:49 AM
    not true, other people have used upgrades to order it, dunno how some can and some cant though
    10-28-09 12:50 AM
    Depends on your status. I wasn't due for an upgrade so i had to buy it for full retail or as they say Month-to-month price.. Hope I like enough after paying that much! If not, it's going on ebay!
    10-28-09 09:27 AM
    does vzw still make older users pay activation, but not new customers, or is that gone alltogether?
    10-28-09 09:29 AM
    Depends on your status. I wasn't due for an upgrade so i had to buy it for full retail or as they say Month-to-month price.. Hope I like enough after paying that much! If not, it's going on ebay!
    Dude! I just looked at that...$540?!?!?!? That's crazy...I would never pay that much for a phone....
    10-28-09 09:32 AM
    This is definitely not true. I ordered mine a few hours ago on an annual upgrade. Close thread!
    10-28-09 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD