Hi Everyone,

Finally the long wait Verizon Storm 2 9550 will release on 10/28/09.
    We are very excited for this new Blackberry

We just want to let people know that the unlock code for the Storm 2 9550 is available now

If you are going to get your Storm 2 and need the unlock code please let us know.

Thanks
    Last edited by expressunlockcode; 10-28-09 at 12:15 AM.
    10-28-09 12:12 AM
    Hi im about to buy through your service. Now is there an instruction vid or tutorial of how to fully unlock the phone to AT&T as I have no clue of what to do one you give me the code.
    11-01-09 02:05 PM
    Yes, we will send you the instruction that show you how to enter the unlock code and set up for AT&T service
    11-02-09 10:56 PM
    If I have a Strom 2 from Verizon and want to unlock to use on ATT, can it still be used on verizon after it is unlocked?
    11-07-09 07:46 AM
    I could use one if you want to email or send me on thru PM. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 07:55 AM
    yes it can still be used with verizon after its unlocked. You just have to change the network options back
    11-07-09 09:50 AM
    If I have a Strom 2 from Verizon and want to unlock to use on ATT, can it still be used on verizon after it is unlocked?
    Go to Options, then Mobile Network, just switch back from GSM to GLOBAL
    11-07-09 10:00 AM
    Unlock Codes come directly from the manufactuerers and are processed instantly. Codes are generated quickly and guaranteed to work. Any Blackberry anytime. Check it out here Home 100% guarantee
    11-11-09 02:00 PM
    VZW customers in good standing for at least 60 days: 800-711-8300, opt 3 <- global services. Just let them know you need the unlock code and you'll be all unlocked in minutes.
    11-11-09 02:11 PM
    11-11-09 03:46 PM
    I could use one if you want to email or send me on thru PM. Thanks

Do you still need help unlocking your Blackberry? If so we can help you unlock it.
    11-11-09 11:13 PM
    VZW customers in good standing for at least 60 days: 800-711-8300, opt 3 <- global services. Just let them know you need the unlock code and you'll be all unlocked in minutes.
    Following the directions above and Verizon did unlock the phone. Quick question...they made it seem this unlock is for pre-paid SIM cards internationally and that it won't allow the phone to accept an AT&T or TMO card. Anyone with experience with an officially unlocked phone with a US GSM carrier? Thanks.
    11-21-09 02:31 PM
    Following the directions above and Verizon did unlock the phone. Quick question...they made it seem this unlock is for pre-paid SIM cards internationally and that it won't allow the phone to accept an AT&T or TMO card. Anyone with experience with an officially unlocked phone with a US GSM carrier? Thanks.
    Just because they don't want you to use it with an N.A. GSM carrier

There are several good threads about setting up your phone on a GSM carrier... if you want to PM me and tell me what carrier you're going to be putting it on I'd be happy to help you find the appropriate how-to threads.
    11-21-09 02:34 PM
    Did they give you the code to unlock your phone or did they tell you that's it's something they did on their end? Because once you enter the code and unlock your phoneyou can use it with any GSM sim card.

11-21-09 02:54 PM
    Did they give you the code to unlock your phone or did they tell you that's it's something they did on their end? Because once you enter the code and unlock your phoneyou can use it with any GSM sim card.

They provided me with an unlock code that I input. I tested with a friend's SIM card from their iPhone and was able to place and receive calls from my S2 with their number. I didn't, however, have an error when trying to browse the web.
    Last edited by arist01; 12-03-09 at 08:32 PM.
    12-03-09 06:41 PM
    They provided me with an unlock code that I input. I tested with a friend's SIM card from their iPhone and was able to place and receive calls from my S2 with their number. I didn, however, have an error when trying to browse the web.
    Yes that's normal, because in order to be able to use the browser you would need a Blackberry Data Plan on that SIM card.
    12-03-09 06:46 PM
    Has anyone unlocked their storm 2 with a code and still experienced problems with the web browser and MMS?

I am trying to unlock a Verizon version storm 2 in order to use it with AT&T.
    12-08-09 11:49 AM
    Has anyone unlocked their storm 2 with a code and still experienced problems with the web browser and MMS?

I am trying to unlock a Verizon version storm 2 in order to use it with AT&T.
    Did you load the Service books?
    12-08-09 11:50 AM
    I have not attempted this yet. I am just asking based on comments I have been reading throughout several threads on this forum. I have just been informed that I will be receiving a Storm 2 for an early gift and decided to read up on how to unlock this phone for AT&T. It seems that people are claiming that the phone works fine after the service books are loaded, but that they get lost after a battery pull. They must then reload the service books. Any information regarding this issue that some people are claiming?

I believe I will be receiving the 9550 later today and would like to attempt to use it on the AT&T network.
    12-08-09 12:30 PM
    I have not attempted this yet. I am just asking based on comments I have been reading throughout several threads on this forum. I have just been informed that I will be receiving a Storm 2 for an early gift and decided to read up on how to unlock this phone for AT&T. It seems that people are claiming that the phone works fine after the service books are loaded, but that they get lost after a battery pull. They must then reload the service books. Any information regarding this issue that some people are claiming?

I believe I will be receiving the 9550 later today and would like to attempt to use it on the AT&T network.
    Best way is to test it, let us know when you get your phone and we'll help you unlock it.
    12-08-09 12:33 PM
    can any one help me unlock the web browser in storm 9550... i use vodafone..
    12-12-09 03:31 AM
    can any one help me unlock the web browser in storm 9550... i use vodafone..
    What message do you get when you try to use the Browser? also do you have a Blackberry Data Plan?
    12-12-09 09:59 AM
    my Verizon 9550 was never activated. Verizon support say that mep codes are generated after activation.
    what are my options?
    I live in Barbados
    12-12-09 10:26 AM
    my Verizon 9550 was never activated. Verizon support say that mep codes are generated after activation.
    what are my options?
    I live in Barbados
    If you are able to make calls with your SIM card then the phone is unlocked and it would only be a matter of loading the correct service books on the phone. Which provider are you using the phone with?
    12-12-09 10:29 AM
    the phone display says 'activation required' ; i cant make phone calls however my local networks are discoverable
    12-12-09 10:43 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD