I have been reading these forums for years ever since I started with my ol' curve, and I can say we have some very good info on these forums. Well anyways, I have been watching for the storm 2 release for some time now with all of you, and very happy that it is finally out!

I actually just took the jump to a storm one last week, I am on att so I am now using an unlocked phone that I got at a pretty good price. Must say, with the newest OS these phones are really nice. I have a bold with ATT, but the storm looks nicer to me everyday.

Well, I hope we get some good reviews going this week. If verizon runs out of stock on this, there wont be a month gap delay or anything on them restocking, right?

I am probably going to be canceling ATT at the end of this week due to the terrible service I have been having for months, and it has been only getting worse and not a phone issue.

Perks with this and going to verizon is I will have a storm with 3G.. and selling the s1 I just got and my bold so will be making out in the end
    10-27-09 11:39 PM
    I have been reading these forums for years ever since I started with my ol' curve, and I can say we have some very good info on these forums. Well anyways, I have been watching for the storm 2 release for some time now with all of you, and very happy that it is finally out!

I actually just took the jump to a storm one last week, I am on att so I am now using an unlocked phone that I got at a pretty good price. Must say, with the newest OS these phones are really nice. I have a bold with ATT, but the storm looks nicer to me everyday.

Well, I hope we get some good reviews going this week. If verizon runs out of stock on this, there wont be a month gap delay or anything on them restocking, right?

I am probably going to be canceling ATT at the end of this week due to the terrible service I have been having for months, and it has been only getting worse and not a phone issue.

Perks with this and going to verizon is I will have a storm with 3G.. and selling the s1 I just got and my bold so will be making out in the end
    OR get your storm2 and unlock it and sell it on ebay and activate your Storm1 and make out like a bandit.
    10-27-09 11:44 PM
    im going to let everyone get the bad batch of phones first, then get mines..HEHEHEHEHE
    10-28-09 12:39 AM
    im going to let everyone get the bad batch of phones first, then get mines..HEHEHEHEHE
    +1

1st batch is almost always problamatic.. remenber when the iphone 1st droped..
    10-28-09 12:42 AM
    for some reason when I try to add a line to my account the Storm 2 does not show up
    Hmmm......
    10-28-09 04:15 AM
    I really want to wait, but my phone is on the brink of dying. What's the usual time before the second batch is released?
    10-28-09 06:38 AM
    Think I will wait a week, see everyones take..

Think I will wait a month and see everyone's take on the 3 new Droid phones coming...
    10-28-09 07:13 AM
    I am defiantly waiting for the droids before i make the plunge.

Think I will wait a week, see everyones take..

Think I will wait a month and see everyone's take on the 3 new Droid phones coming...
    10-28-09 07:32 AM
    Unless you must have a BlackBerry, because it's a business requirement for you, it's crazy not to wait at least a week. Even if the Droids weren't dropping next week, what in RIM's recent history would make you want to buy the first batch of any phone?

Greg
    10-28-09 08:00 AM
    +1

1st batch is almost always problamatic.. remenber when the iphone 1st droped..
    I remember when the iPhone first dropped.. It had very few problems compared to the Storm 1. It sold more phones than pretty much anyone.

What are you talking about? Are you referring to activation issues? That was temporary.
    10-28-09 08:07 AM
    I'll be waitin' a good week or two before i get mine as well. I'm not gonna be stuck with the crap batch of phones.
    10-28-09 08:10 AM
    A week???? H3ll... I'm waiting at least 2 months to get mine! The practice of waiting worked quite well with my 9530 - still using the same one I bought back in Feb. I may even elect to wait longer, as I'm not having any issues and am really liking the new 5.0.0.328 OS.
    10-28-09 08:14 AM
    I'm also going to wait, I learned my lesson with Storm 1.
    10-28-09 08:23 AM
    Other than getting the Wifi. I can wait and see everyone's reviews. I never used any leaked or cracked version of the OS so the recent upgrade is like having a brand new phone. I would only need the Wifi for FB Chat, and BeeJive does not currently work now. I also don't use aim much anymore because my aim account was hacked a couple of months ago. Still trying to get it back.
    10-28-09 08:27 AM
    I am defiantly waiting for the droids before i make the plunge.
    +1 to that. I would like to get away from my Storm 1, but I'm not going to rush it this time. I'm going to wait a few weeks and compare the 2 droid phones that are coming and make a determination then. Until then, I'd like to read what others are saying about their new Storms.
    10-28-09 08:42 AM
    A week???? H3ll... I'm waiting at least 2 months to get mine! The practice of waiting worked quite well with my 9530 - still using the same one I bought back in Feb. I may even elect to wait longer, as I'm not having any issues and am really liking the new 5.0.0.328 OS.
    +1. I'm with you. One of my accounts is upgradeable in Feb. I'm in no rush and happy with current S1. And also still have my storm from Feb.
    10-28-09 08:57 AM
    I'll wait till december actually. Just paid tuition and I have to pay the retail price, so by the middle of december, off school, work vacation, in other words more time to play with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD