Anyone know any good themes that work well with .328? without the two white bars in landscape mode? thanks
    10-27-09 04:54 PM
    10-27-09 05:01 PM
    10-27-09 06:00 PM
    I know there is a fix but its annoying to do that after every restart... I heard some people saying they didn't even have the problem.
    10-27-09 07:03 PM
    They have to update plazmic then the dev.s can get into the themes and make them compatible with the new OS. Until then you're either stuck with the white bar fix or the built in zen theme.
    10-27-09 07:11 PM
    For Pete's sake!!! This question has been posted and answered in just about every forum having to do with the Storm since last night. I answered numerous questions this morning, some from those pointing fingers at theme developers for not doing their "jobs" (I set them straight of course), until I just couldn't handle the insanity anymore.

When will it end?!!

Sorry to all....this is not directed at the OP...just had to vent some steam...
    Last edited by jaxjon; 10-27-09 at 07:27 PM.
    10-27-09 07:19 PM
    For Pete's sake!!! This question has been posted and answered in just about every forum having to do with the Storm since last night. I answered numerous questions this morning, some from those pointing fingers at theme developers for not doing their "jobs" (I set them straight of course), until I just couldn't handle the insanity anymore.

When will it end?!!

Sorry to all....this is not directed at the OP...just had to vent some steam...
    Hey how do you get rid of those white bars on .328?

Haha j/k

It is getting a bit annoying.

Please do a little research before posting a question.
    10-28-09 01:40 PM
    I know there is a fix but its annoying to do that after every restart... I heard some people saying they didn't even have the problem.
    It's not really a fix.
    It has an effect. It slows down the system.
    10-29-09 01:29 AM
    ^^it does suck as a fix because it does slow down...exactly that is why I cannot understand how difficult it could be for someone with theme building experience to take some of these already-made freethemes and adjust something to get rid of the bars. I have seen the pay sites with the exact same themes that had the white bars now say they are compatible with the .328 so do I have to take up theme making or what lol
    Last edited by scarcocks; 11-16-09 at 10:36 PM.
    11-01-09 08:04 AM
    Two themes that I have found that work without the white
    bar fix are: X - Bar Remix and Iris. I change wallpapers and rebooted multiple times and the both work perfectly.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by lotzakritters; 11-01-09 at 10:43 AM.
    11-01-09 10:37 AM
    now that's the kind of post I am talking about, very helpful not like the other peanut galleries telling us something we already know but yet want a real solution not a memory leak! Thanks alot for the post...
    11-01-09 05:00 PM
    now that's the kind of post I am talking about, very helpful not like the other peanut galleries telling us something we already know but yet want a real solution not a memory leak! Thanks alot for the post...
    No problem. I have been trying a lot of themes and I mean a lot. Right now I am rocking Iris Blue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 06:31 PM
    thanks for the fix thatnks
    11-01-09 08:43 PM
    well going back to the original question...
    11-05-09 03:13 AM
    Yes I found 3 or 4 nice free ones now if I can find the link I will post in a few...
    11-16-09 10:37 PM
    http://tinyurl.com/Tabulatuurit5-0

and here is the link so we can donate to this person who made these awesome free themes that actually work without those white lines on the side and all the memory leakage! There is also about 4 more nice themes on this page:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ta...mynock-332018/

11-16-09 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD