Is anyone else having an issue with the TIVO Desktop? i have installed, reinstalled, archived, etc and it doesnt show up in downloads or in applications. Its no where to be found.

Also, Pandora stops with about 22 seconds left in the song and wont go on unless i manually select it to.

Other apps im having issues with include: facebook, yahoo Messenger, and Quickpull.
    10-27-09 02:22 PM
    Is anyone else having an issue with the TIVO Desktop? i have installed, reinstalled, archived, etc and it doesnt show up in downloads or in applications. Its no where to be found.

Also, Pandora stops with about 22 seconds left in the song and wont go on unless i manually select it to.

Other apps im having issues with include: facebook, yahoo Messenger, and Quickpull.
    Re: TiVo application. I had the same experience. I just went to http://www.blackberry.com/send/tivo on my Storm and downloaded it from there, and it works fine.

Re: Pandora. Known issue with 5.0. The Pandora developer who posts here says that a fix is in the works and will be out in a few days.

Re: quickpull. There is a beta version out for 5.0, but it requires you to disable all security on future application downloads. Some posters feel that this is very unwise.
    10-27-09 02:54 PM
    Does the Tivo program show up in the list of Applications in your Options menu?

I think the Pandora bug is affecting everyone (or most everyone) on 5.0 at the moment. Hopefully, a new version will show up soon.

facebook, yahoo Messenger, and Quickpull: what version of Facebook are you using? What problems are you having? I don't use Yahoo, so can't help you there. I've seen other threads talking about an updated Quickpull that works with 5.0. Have you installed the latest version?
    10-27-09 03:21 PM
    thanks for the help charles, Edit: That worked!

MMaginnis, the funny thing is that it does show up in my applications list, but does not come up anywhere on my phone.
    Last edited by Dnoravian; 10-27-09 at 03:32 PM.
    10-27-09 03:26 PM
    worked for me also thanks
    10-27-09 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD