Okay, I went to bat yesterday for Rim and .328. Went on and on about how they should not be held accountable for compatability issues and what not. So I go home after throroughly enjoying a day with .328 and plug it in to charge and ... NOTHING!! I can deal with a lot; white lines in landscape, no headphones in Pandora, no SMS or device reset in Quicklaunch, and more. But how in the world am I supposed to use a device I cannot charge?!?!? Seriously, this may well be a deal breaker. Hopefully someone can help me and many others having this issue out with a definitive answer. Thanks in advance for any help.

O.
    10-27-09 06:29 AM
    No answer, but I like your avatar. Can't wait for his movie.

Okay, I do have an suggestion: Wipe and reinstall before your battery dies. Then, right after the new install and before you begin to configure your phone, check to see if it will charge.
    10-27-09 06:58 AM
    Didn't know they had a Deadpool movie coming out. Gonna have to check that out. This whole charging thing is so annoying. The kicker is that everything else works flawlessly. Gues I will have to reload the OS fully tonight and see what that gets me. Anyone else figure anything out?
    10-27-09 07:29 AM
    Question it won't charge with any charger? I happen to have 2 chargers and 2 batteries. I keep one charger near my night stand and one in my laptop bag. The one at home decided to die Monday morning, no other reason than it won't charge. Pulled the one from my laptop bag and it charges fine.

I'm assuming it's just the charger in my case and it might be in your case. I'll be replacing the charger the next time I'm going to the VZW store.
    10-27-09 07:57 AM
    I had the same issue at first. Not sure if this will work for you but it did for me...

-- Unhook storm from the charger
    -- do a battery pull and then hold the end button down for 30 seconds while removing the battery
    -- place battery back in
    -- while phone is rebooting reboot your pc if your trying to charge it via USB to the PC if its just the wall plug that step isn't necessary

After phone or (if PC) reboots plug it back in and see what happens.
    10-27-09 09:20 AM
    Didn't know they had a Deadpool movie coming out. Gonna have to check that out.
    It's the only reason Ryan Reynolds signed on to Origins:Wolverine. He'll be playing Deadpool, and I can't think of a better actor to pull it off.
    10-27-09 09:48 AM
    I remember years ago, after he was in the Blade movie, that he would be THE only person who could play Deadpool in a movie. That's good to hear.
    10-27-09 10:10 AM
    Do a few 30 second battery pulls

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 11:57 AM
    ive got the same issue going on with mine, it charges fine after a battery pull, i think maybe we need to wipe clean and do a fresh install, also my quickpull is not working. but the .328 os is working great on everything else
    11-18-09 06:43 AM
    I was having these issues for a while. I then discovred (by accident) that it only happens when using 3rd party themes.

Once I realized that, and changed to a RIM provided theme, all issues went away. Including the white bars in landscape.
    11-18-09 08:03 AM
    Mine was doing this. I would plug it into wither a wall or usb port and not get any charge. Do a batt pull while it is plugged in. I only had to do this a couple of times right after I installed 5.0. Now i dont seem to have any issues with charging.
    11-18-09 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD