so now that my business is self sufficient and i dont have to spend much time on it i decided it was time to go and get a regular job to keep me occupied, and now I am the manager at Wireless City a T-Mobile dealer in las vegas... Im pretty stoked about it lol so i thought i would share it with my fellow CB users
    05-10-08 04:49 PM
    ughhh im so jealousss you live in LV!!!!

and CONGRATS!!!
    05-10-08 06:05 PM
    so now that my business is self sufficient and i dont have to spend much time on it i decided it was time to go and get a regular job to keep me occupied, and now I am the manager at Wireless City a T-Mobile dealer in las vegas... Im pretty stoked about it lol so i thought i would share it with my fellow CB users
    CONGRATULATIONS flairbrtndr3! You deserve it!
    05-10-08 06:11 PM
    ughhh im so jealousss you live in LV!!!!

and CONGRATS!!!
    dont be jealous vegas is more fun when your visiting trust me, and thank you

CONGRATULATIONS flairbrtndr3! You deserve it!
    thank you very much, now maybe ill go bash the "competitor" forums lol jk i dont care enough to bash another carrier
    05-10-08 06:31 PM
    Congrats!! Free BB accessories for all!! Right??
    05-10-08 06:36 PM
    i visit a lotttttttt, and never get sick of it, my fiance's best friend lives there!! I'm planning on moving to AZ far enough away but close enough to still visit frequently!!!
    05-10-08 06:37 PM
    Congratulations

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-08 06:39 PM
    Congrats!! Free BB accessories for all!! Right??
    haha that would be sweet, but i gotta rescue the store first the old manager almost ran it into the ground he had $6000 worth of bills and had $1400 worth of sales last month...ouch

i visit a lotttttttt, and never get sick of it, my fiance's best friend lives there!! I'm planning on moving to AZ far enough away but close enough to still visit frequently!!!
    well when you and your fiance come out maybe we can all get together and have a cb party night lol i go out to az a lot to i have friends that live all around the phoenix, scottsdale, and chandler areas
    05-10-08 06:42 PM
    thank you very much, now maybe ill go bash the "competitor" forums lol jk i dont care enough to bash another carrier
    Brother, I believe you!

Plus that at&t/666 forum would just be boring.

What's TMo market share in Vegas?
    05-10-08 07:23 PM
    Brother, I believe you!

Plus that at&t/666 forum would just be boring.

What's TMo market share in Vegas?
    i dont know what the market share is here yet, i take over the store on monday so ill know more then, maybe ill run a "cb upgrade discount" soon since im rescueing a store thats in trouble lol id have to cut out a lot of my commision to do it but if my numbers go up i think it would be worth it... ill have talk to kevin
    05-10-08 07:34 PM
    i go out to az a lot to i have friends that live all around the phoenix, scottsdale, and chandler areas
    Very cool, sounds good. Funny you mention it, but we will be relocating to the scottsdale area, his extended family lives there and in phoenix! I love it out there!
    05-10-08 07:37 PM
    its nice i havent been out there in a while now, i went out for the playoffs last year when the cubs played the d-bags opps i mean d-backs cuz I LOVE MY CUBBIES!!!! LOL
    05-10-08 07:39 PM
    i dont know what the market share is here yet, i take over the store on monday so ill know more then, maybe ill run a "cb upgrade discount" soon since im rescueing a store thats in trouble lol id have to cut out a lot of my commision to do it but if my numbers go up i think it would be worth it... ill have talk to kevin
    I assume you can do activations for any market area? That you can take orders over the phone for people say in Southern California? If so, PM me with your email address and I'll send anyone I know who is looking to switch over to you.

I'm running into LOTS of at&t/666 customers looking to move to TMo these days.
    05-10-08 07:46 PM
    I LOVE MY CUBBIES!!!! LOL
    1907 and 1908 were a LONG time ago brother!
    05-10-08 07:48 PM
    lol and i agree the d'backs blowwww..gonna miss my sox!
    05-10-08 07:51 PM
    1907 and 1908 were a LONG time ago brother!
    you shut your mouth when your talking to me lol IM LOYAL haha i grew up a cubs fan and i will be one forever win or LOSE, they are playing good this year though which is nice so far.
    05-10-08 07:55 PM
    you shut your mouth when your talking to me lol IM LOYAL haha i grew up a cubs fan and i will be one forever win or LOSE, they are playing good this year though which is nice so far.
    1988 has been a long time for me too. Certainly not as long as 1908 has been for you. But long enough.

Getting rid of Dusty Baker was a good move for you guys. I was surprised as to how unpopular he was at Wrigley. But it was sure time for old Dusty and that skanky toothpick to go.

I haven't been following your guys that closely. What's the score on Prior. Is he retired from baseball? I thought he had some great form and had a lot of potential. Haven't seen him in a couple years.
    05-10-08 08:16 PM
    hes in san diego now on the dl cuz he hurt his shoulder or something
    05-10-08 08:31 PM
    hes in san diego now on the dl cuz he hurt his shoulder or something
    DL? Is the guy made of plastic?

Padres in San Diego? They like totally s*ck!
    05-10-08 08:36 PM
    yeah hes kind of a vag, thats where he is from i guess so hes home now lol
    05-10-08 08:40 PM
    Congrats on the new job!!!
    05-10-08 08:44 PM
    Congrats on the new job!!!
    THANK YOU !!!!
    05-10-08 09:00 PM
    Ill be in Vegas soon. My best friend works at the Wynn
    05-10-08 09:09 PM
    I open my store today I'm stoked, if I could figure out how to post pics from the bb I would but I'm dumb this morning lol

05-12-08 12:01 PM
    I worked out a deal with my district manager to hool up cheap if not free bb's for CB addicts lol ill have more details soon

05-12-08 05:10 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD