Hey,
    I know these are kinda played out on other forums, but they do seem to work, at least until people start getting greedy, and they self destruct. However, I'm starting this thread, so hopefully it'll work out for a while. Basically, everyone has a little bit of extra stuff for the bb lying around the house. We're not normal bb users, after all. Some of these can be sold, but wouldn't you feel better if you just gave something to someone who could use it, rather than putting it on ebay and getting a few bucks? Times are tough, and it's nice to be able to accessorize without breaking the bank. So the concept is, post one of your extra things for free. Someone IM's you and says they want it, and you ship it to them. This isn't a way for other people to make money off of another's kindness, so please only request things that you'll be able to personally use. In return, the person who gets the free item "pays it forward" by listing something that THEY have, for someone else to get. And the cycle continues.
    Since I'm starting the thread, I'll go first. I've got a seidio innocase for a Curve 8330. It's black, and is only a couple of months old. First person to IM me for it gets it. I'll pay shipping. Let's see if this takes off.
    Last edited by jason0423; 10-26-09 at 11:43 PM.
    10-26-09 10:57 PM
    Wonderful Idea! I have a Otterbox Defender Case for Tour. First person to PM me get its.
    10-26-09 11:02 PM
    I have a black rubber skin for a Storm. I'll pay to ship it to whomever!
    banana_512 likes this.
    10-26-09 11:22 PM
    Great thread. I'll see what I have laying around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 11:27 PM
    I already sent a phone to a young mother whose phone was dying. I only asked that when she was done with it, donate it to one of the charity groups.

Nice concept. Keep it going.

10-27-09 12:24 AM
    I already sent a phone to a young mother whose phone was dying. I only asked that when she was done with it, donate it to one of the charity groups.

Nice concept. Keep it going.

Awesome BK!! I t feels good to be able to help someone out "just because!"

One of the youth at my church broke her phone at our weekly youth meeting (slipped and took a hard fall with her phone in her pocket) After the game I noticed she was visible upset over her phone being broken, possibly getting in trouble for being careless, and not having a phone. (this girl is not one to cry especially in front of others). I had a BB Pearl and 3 year old LG VX800 that I offered to her after explaining to her mom about what happened. She decided to take the LG.

I was happy that I was in a position to be "johnny on the spot" with the ability to help.
    Swoll Pirate likes this.
    10-27-09 01:19 AM
    I've got an old 8700c laying around..Works just need to be cleaned up. track wheel I think is a little off.
    10-27-09 06:38 AM
    I have a microUSB cable laying around that I'm not using. Ill ship.

10-27-09 09:14 AM
    Im in need of a MicroUSB cable.

I have a couple Mini USB car chargers I can send out.

Have some leather pouches for the 8300 Curve as well.
    10-27-09 10:03 AM
    Incredible thread by the way. Excellent concept. I have a ton of old BB stuff laying around that I didnt feel was worth selling, but would be more than happy to help someone in need out.
    10-27-09 10:03 AM
    J0hnny, PM me your address. Ill stick it in the mail.

10-27-09 11:12 AM
    Great concept.

I have the following items:

SE Wire connectivity (for the headphones)
    Blue Front faceplate for the moto T720 - Free If you buy the battery cover - Silver
    ROKR E1 - Transparent case
    K790a/K800 Crystal case/Screen protectors (NEW)

I can ship as well. Toronto Pick up/meet up available.
    FREE
    Last edited by Jvaf; 07-08-11 at 03:26 PM.
    10-27-09 11:52 AM
    Wonderful Idea! I have a Otterbox Defender Case for Tour. First person to PM me get its.
    PM Sent.
    10-27-09 12:11 PM
    I am in need of a micro wall charger. I have a mini USB cable.
    10-27-09 12:28 PM
    im in need of a good case for my tour, i have a tour belt clip thing, a storm belt clip thing, and a pink gel case for the storm..i also have an old 7250 for alltel laying around here somewhere, all free.

edit- i also have a few micro wall chargers, and mini usb wall chargers.
    10-27-09 01:14 PM
    Could I get 1 Micro and 1 Mini charger from you? I need another charger for my tour, and I am in the process of restoring a Pearl which I will let go in this thread, and need to charge it, which is why I need it.
    10-27-09 01:29 PM
    pm me if you need stuff.
    10-27-09 02:13 PM
    im in need of a good case for my tour, i have a tour belt clip thing, a storm belt clip thing, and a pink gel case for the storm..i also have an old 7250 for alltel laying around here somewhere, all free.

edit- i also have a few micro wall chargers, and mini usb wall chargers.
    ive been wanting a storm belt clip case! would love it!

10-27-09 02:33 PM
    great idea. going to search at home tonight!

10-27-09 02:34 PM
    I also have a OEM Tour Holster I'm not using if anyone is interested.
    10-27-09 03:14 PM
    edited out
    Nah, that's not really what this thread is for.

Probably should post a "Want to Trade" ad for that.

Unless someone is cool with giving up a used storm for free. Who knows.
    10-27-09 03:48 PM
    Anybody got a good tour case???
    10-27-09 07:17 PM
    I've got a seidio innocase hybrid for the bold that I took the center bar above the trackball off of up for grabs if anyone wants it.
    10-27-09 09:27 PM
    ALSO, i have a nice hardcase/belt holster combo for the curve 8300(i think). not sure of the brand, but its pretty nice.

EDIT - still looking for an otterbox or something similar for my tour.
    10-27-09 10:05 PM
    If my siedio spring clip storm holster doesn't fit my storm 2 I will put that out. Also I will have a charging pod also storm 1.

10-28-09 01:35 AM
2,758 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD