Everytime I try to make a call it comes up as headset instead of handset. Try as I might I can't figure out how to change it to be default on handset. Anyone know what to do?
    10-26-09 09:45 PM
    Everytime I try to make a call it comes up as headset instead of handset. Try as I might I can't figure out how to change it to be default on handset. Anyone know what to do?
    Do you have a headset plugged in at the time of call?
    10-26-09 10:41 PM
    no headset plugged in at all. I used it earlier to listen to music but thats all. I have done a few battery pulls and a few power on off's. No luck. No headsets plugged in at the time of a call ever... very strange. I can manually switch it to handset each time...
    10-26-09 11:27 PM
    Try turning the bluetooth feature to disabled and if that doesn't work take it to your provider. It may just be a problem with your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 12:09 AM
    I'm having a problem with the speaker turning on in the middle of conversatios!!! and I have screenlock!!

Any ideas?
    10-27-09 12:23 AM
    no headset plugged in at all. I used it earlier to listen to music but thats all. I have done a few battery pulls and a few power on off's. No luck. No headsets plugged in at the time of a call ever... very strange. I can manually switch it to handset each time...
    i am also having this issue...its like the different handset, headset, and speaker modes are swapping randomly and my service is cutting in and out when i have 3 or 4 bars.
    11-18-09 09:13 PM
    a friend of mine had the same issue and the Verizon store could not figure it out so they replaced the phone.
    11-19-09 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD