I was what I thought was almost finished installing the new 5.0 software through Mac Blackberry Desktop Manager. It got allt he way through installing the applications and stopped and said it could not continue. My phone then swithced to a white screen saying reload software 507.

I let my BDM run and it eventually gave me an option of what software to load (old versions, or the new 5.0 version). I keep chosing 5.0 and it loads and loads and says it is workign until the very end and then it goes back to that same white screen. I have gone through this probably 5 times now with no avail.

PLease help me. I need my phone everyday for school and work. Any help provided would be amazing! Thank you so much in advance.
    10-26-09 09:44 PM
    im stuck with a white screen saying "reload software: 507" too

anyone know what to do?
    10-29-09 08:25 PM
    im stuck with a white screen saying "reload software: 507" too

anyone know what to do?
    When in doubt, Search.
    Stop using DM.
    Dl Os of choice
    Install
    Open apploader
    Find it in my computer/local disc/program files/common files/ research in motion/app loader
    always make your own backups
    Don't try to help people while intoxicated

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by OutLaw68K; 10-29-09 at 09:36 PM.
    10-29-09 09:03 PM
    When in doubt, Search.
    Stop using DM.
    Dl Os of choice
    Install
    Open apploader
    Find it in my computer/local disc/program files/common files/ research in motion/app loader

They're on Macs not PCs.
    10-29-09 09:25 PM
    Try the search then. Pretty sure that works for Macs as well as PCs

10-29-09 09:39 PM
    Hey, I had the same problem when I was installing the new firmware on my phone too. I would make sure you have the latest update for your mac blackberry manager, I think its at 1.1 or something and dont unplug your phone even if the 507 error comes on. Mine took awhile to load the whole update and make sure u back up you files.
    10-30-09 03:41 AM
    When in doubt, Search.
    Stop using DM.
    Dl Os of choice
    Install
    Open apploader
    Don't try to help people while intoxicated

I have used this in the last 4 calls on this issue with a pc and works great... still searching for the mac fix
    10-30-09 10:49 PM
    I figurefd out the problem. I think the download of 5.0 was corrupt because my internet connection may not have been as strong or consistent as it should have been. I got to my university where the internet connection is great and was able to redownload and install 5.0 flawlessly, hope you guys have the same luck.
    11-02-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD