well since updating to OS, 5 ive noticed a weird icon and i cant seem to figure out what it goes to. It shows up in my sms inbox as well as my bbm...but only for this one particular contact. Does anybody have a clue?? I've posted some pics so you can see what I'm talking about.

(Oh yeah if it isnt obvious enough, it's the the conversations with Clarissa.)

10-26-09 04:45 PM
    hmmm, not sure what it is.
    10-26-09 04:47 PM
    if you have a BBM contact linked with your contact, when they send a SMS and not a bbm message you get that icon.
    10-26-09 04:49 PM
    Yes, it is a sms chat from a cell phone and not a Blackberry Messenger chat. SMS has changed big time in the 5.0 upgrade to almost like a BBM chat session.
    10-26-09 04:50 PM
    well it shows up in bbm as well...it caught me off guard bc it popped up in bbm and when i msgd back i noticed it cut me off at 160 characters and i was like, wtf?? why would bbm do that?? but if i select her in bbm and msg back that way instead of responding to that msg..it shows the blue msg icon instead of ..THAT icon.
    10-26-09 04:51 PM
    haha ok guys...thanx for the info..i noticed when i uploaded to OS 5 a while back and i just wanted to know if anyone else knew.it was buggin the **** out of me.
    10-26-09 04:52 PM
    Yeah it's kinda annoying. you have to unlink her from your contacts. it won't happen if you do that. Or tell her to stop sending you sms's if she has your bbm.
    10-26-09 04:53 PM
    Yeah it's kinda annoying. you have to unlink her from your contacts. it won't happen if you do that. Or tell her to stop sending you sms's if she has your bbm.
    or just tell her to quit txting/msgin me all together...she's an ex lmao
    10-26-09 04:54 PM
    how'd you get the percent next to the battery icon?
    10-26-09 05:12 PM
    its a theme i bought in the crackberry store..it was .99 when i bought it but i think its up to 1.99 now.its the perfect them for me as i like to show my wallpaper

STORM Today Plus / Dual SLIDING DOCK - $1.99 SPECIAL! - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    10-26-09 05:23 PM
    ohh thanks man! ill pick that up
    10-26-09 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD