anyone know where i can get some 9530 V5.0 themes??
    10-26-09 12:26 PM
    most/all? themes will work on 5.0 os, you just have to do the work around for the majority of them.
    10-26-09 01:21 PM
    my themes I have downloaded previously will not fill up the screen when its sideways...I downloaded another theme as well and it did not work...can n e 1 help
    10-26-09 01:25 PM
    bb button>options>change wallpaper (select a new wallpaper from the default wallpaper w/ the theme. can be same image, as long as it is a file from your media card/phone) save exit.
    bb button>options>layout>change to anything other than 2 rows. save exit
    bb button>option>layout>change back to 2 rows. save exit.

should be fixed
    10-26-09 01:30 PM
    On app screen hit bb>options>layout>change to today>back out then go change it back to 2 rows.....just needs to be done after every battery pull as well
    This is the work around mentioned above, as well as countless threads in the forums....
    Search and you find....
    *edit* smhism beat me to it..
    Also change wallpaper, forgot to mention as I usually use something different anyways
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by StormJeeper; 10-26-09 at 01:37 PM.
    10-26-09 01:31 PM
    bb button>options>change wallpaper (select a new wallpaper from the default wallpaper w/ the theme. can be same image, as long as it is a file from your media card/phone) save exit.
    bb button>options>layout>change to anything other than 2 rows. save exit
    bb button>option>layout>change back to 2 rows. save exit.

should be fixed
    FYI, This only seems to work with certain themes.. From my experience, I Ring Rev won't work right, and Focus doesn'y work right.

I'm running Pro V3 by Natemz. The work around works fine on it.
    10-26-09 01:54 PM
    I just tried I ring rev and it actually is fixable. Strangely the fix didn't take the first time. It did work the second time I tried though.

Not sure what the othe theme is but try it again. I am pretty sure every theme is fixable.

10-26-09 05:32 PM
    hey guys thanks for the info on how to fix themes on landscape! very very helpful. God Bless!
    10-26-09 05:42 PM
    just tried four times on conquest theme, its a no go!
    10-26-09 06:21 PM
    Seems you have to do the fix every time you do a reset with a batt pull or quickpull. Anyone else have this issue?
    10-26-09 06:33 PM
    I just tried I ring rev and it actually is fixable. Strangely the fix didn't take the first time. It did work the second time I tried though.

Not sure what the othe theme is but try it again. I am pretty sure every theme is fixable.

The other theme was Focus by Elicite

Sweet! It worked!!!

I swear it didn't before. I tried it like 5 times.

Thanks!!!
    10-26-09 07:02 PM
    The biggest issue with the fix is that you have to change the wallpaper which works for some, but not for others that are dependent on the specific themes wallpaper. HOPEFULLY RIM will release a 5.0 version of Plazmic soon and allow us theme makers the ability to update our themes
    10-26-09 10:27 PM
    The theme maker should be able to provide the wallpaper the theme uses as a file.

I would think if someone bought a premium theme the vendor would provide it separately. Most free themes have the wallpaper provided separately I think.
    10-26-09 11:02 PM
    Seems you have to do the fix every time you do a reset with a batt pull or quickpull. Anyone else have this issue?
    yeah, thats the inconvenient part of it...i believe the majority of us have to do that..
    10-26-09 11:08 PM
    The theme maker should be able to provide the wallpaper the theme uses as a file.

I would think if someone bought a premium theme the vendor would provide it separately. Most free themes have the wallpaper provided separately I think.
    I would think most would provide it too. I'm actually a little surprised how little requests I've had so far.
    10-26-09 11:45 PM
    It's not so bad actually. It takes me maybe three seconds to do it.

Seems the themes run pretty slow with the fix though...memory leaks too I keep hearing. Don't think we have had those issues so much since .148 and earlier....
    10-27-09 10:36 PM
    Thanks for all of these help posts. I followed the directions now my theme works with the 5.0. (smooth blue zen)
    11-07-09 10:05 AM
    WinBerry Mobile 5.0 is fantastic and the white bars are fixed. Find it on CB...and in this forum. Only $1.99 for a limited time. I strongly recommend!!!!!

11-07-09 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD