I did a search and couldn't find my answer. I use my headphones that came with my Tour daily for listening to music. However, the button on the headphones isn't responding when somebody calls me. So i cant answer a call or anything. Is there a way I can enable this? Sorry if this is already posted.
    10-25-09 04:18 PM
    I think you have to actually use the phone button on the blackberry to answer a call when you have headphones hooked in. You will be able to listen via those headphones, but the phone itself will be put into speakerphone so you can just talk and be heard by the person on the other line.

I have a hookup in my car where I can plug in a headphone jack into my Tour and it will play music through my car's speakers. When I answer a call (pushing the button on my Tour), my phone is turned to speakerphone and I can hear them through my car's speakers, and I just talk to them while driving.

Hope this helps!
    10-25-09 05:59 PM
    The button on the supplied headphones is supposed to answer the phone.
    10-25-09 07:06 PM
    Thank you for your responses. But that's the problem, when somebody calls me, the button on the headphones does not work, and when I click the answer button on my Tour, I can't speak or hear from the headphones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD