So guys I managed to get my Blackberry Storm2 unlocked using a code from
    10-25-09 04:11 PM
    Cool deal can't beat that.
    10-25-09 05:33 PM
    10-25-09 06:41 PM
    That is my video. Wooooooop
    10-26-09 12:51 PM
    Nice video. We can unlock Blackberry Storm 2 also.
    10-27-09 11:56 PM
    If I unlock my blackberry storm from Verizon to use on ATT, can it still be used on Verizon afterwards?
    11-10-09 04:48 PM
    Sure can. Let us know if you want it unlocked.
    11-10-09 04:49 PM
    If I unlock my blackberry storm from Verizon to use on ATT, can it still be used on Verizon afterwards?
    Yes it can, you can even have both on the phone. Ex..you can have Verizon & AT&T at the same time. You will not be able to use both at the same time but will be able to toggle back and forth between GSM (SIM CARD) & CDMA (Verizon)
    11-11-09 11:17 PM
    So guys I managed to get my Blackberry Storm2 unlocked using a code from
    How long did yours take to arrive? My order is on hold because they want to contact me by phone to confirm my order, fraud prevention.
    11-20-09 11:27 AM
    Our codes are emailed almost instantly
    11-20-09 11:31 AM
    Our codes are emailed almost instantly
    Do you do Vodafone UK 9520 Storm2?
    11-20-09 11:34 AM
    Do you do Vodafone UK 9520 Storm2?
    Yes we do unlock them
    11-20-09 11:35 AM
    Yes we do unlock them
    Cool, order sent
    11-20-09 11:48 AM
    Thanks, unlock code has been emailed, let us know if you need any help
    11-20-09 11:52 AM
    Tried all three codes, got code error on all. 7 tries left. What do I do?
    keith1000 likes this.
    11-20-09 12:02 PM
    Tried all three codes, got code error on all. 7 tries left. What do I do?
    Reply to the email we sent you, we will help you.
    11-20-09 12:03 PM
    Your new unlock code has been emailed. Your imei had new security
    11-20-09 12:16 PM
    Your new unlock code has been emailed. Your imei had new security
    Yes, the new code worked! Thanks for your help. You guys are awsome.
    11-20-09 12:32 PM
    Plz can somebody help me

I have a storm 2 locked to vodafone and have the code to unlock it but no voda sim card so when i try and put it in i get "code error" come up. Do i have to have a valid voda sim card inserted to do this?
    11-21-09 02:24 PM
    Plz can somebody help me

I have a storm 2 locked to vodafone and have the code to unlock it but no voda sim card so when i try and put it in i get "code error" come up. Do i have to have a valid voda sim card inserted to do this?
    1. Insert any SIM card
    2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
    3. Go to Options
    4. Select Advanced Options
    5. Select SIM Card
    6. Hit menu select show keyboard
    7. Enter MEPD (you will not be able to see the typed info)
    8. Enter MEP2
    9. Now it will say enter network MEP (unlock) code
    11-21-09 02:50 PM
    Plz can somebody help me

The unlock code you got might be wrong, ask the company who you bought it from to rerun it for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 03:08 PM
    Yes it can, you can even have both on the phone. Ex..you can have Verizon & AT&T at the same time. You will not be able to use both at the same time but will be able to toggle back and forth between GSM (SIM CARD) & CDMA (Verizon)
    Does that mean I could buy the Storm 2 from Telus (CDMA), unlock it and then use it on the Rogers network with my SIM card? The reason why I'm hesitant with buying Telus is because the model of the Storm 2 they offer is only dual band and I was kind of hoping for a quad band Storm 2. If I was able to use my Rogers SIM upon unlocking the Storm 2, would that enable it to run on quad-band frequencies?

Btw, sorry if that last part was worded a bit awkwardly, this whole cellular networking thing isn't the easiest thing for me to grasp.
    12-06-09 10:05 AM
    Does that mean I could buy the Storm 2 from Telus (CDMA), unlock it and then use it on the Rogers network with my SIM card? The reason why I'm hesitant with buying Telus is because the model of the Storm 2 they offer is only dual band and I was kind of hoping for a quad band Storm 2. If I was able to use my Rogers SIM upon unlocking the Storm 2, would that enable it to run on quad-band frequencies?

Btw, sorry if that last part was worded a bit awkwardly, this whole cellular networking thing isn't the easiest thing for me to grasp.
    Yes you will be able to use it on Rogers EDGE network once unlocked.
    12-06-09 10:08 AM
    I just took advantage of the $9.99 deal from expressunlock so I hope it works. I just got my Storm 2 and Verizon refused to unlock it because they unlocked my Storm 1 last month and you have to wait 10 months to get another one. I am in Kuwait, so an unlocked phone is a need for me and this is the cheapest offer on the web I could find. Thanks!
    03-23-10 05:14 AM
    Good job! Glad it worked out for you!
    03-23-10 06:36 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD