Best buy's storm2 ad is online.
    Flash View of Weekly Ad Circular - Best Buy , find 'mobile buyers guide', and then go to page 6!
    10-25-09 08:41 AM
    There was pictures of this last week, sadly there is no date or pricing in there and that buyers guide is good for a whole month, so not much assistance to pin point the best buy date!
    10-25-09 08:43 AM
    Yea it shows no date hope this phone gets release on the 28 of this month.
    10-25-09 09:32 AM
    I don't see the "mobile buyers guide"....

However, in the print ad that came out yesterday, the storm 2 was modeled for accessories, but not for the phone itself.
    10-25-09 09:38 AM
    I don't see the "mobile buyers guide"....

However, in the print ad that came out yesterday, the storm 2 was modeled for accessories, but not for the phone itself.
    here ya go man,

10-25-09 10:46 AM
    that black skin for firefox looks neat...are you using a persona or did you switch it up yourself?
    10-25-09 12:27 PM
    that black skin for firefox looks neat...are you using a persona or did you switch it up yourself?
    The "trueblack" option. Its not in the persona's menu but underneath it.
    10-25-09 12:34 PM
    I wondered why I received a call from Best Buy cell phone dept letting me know I was eleigible for a early upgrade last month. I thought it was a little weird. Now, it all make sense. If I buy The S2, they would be where I make my purchase from. When everyone else was out of stock, they had some in stock of the S1. Although, i'll be surprised if the S2 go flying off the shelfs like the S2, will buyers be more cautious based on S1.
    10-25-09 12:57 PM
    I wondered why I received a call from Best Buy cell phone dept letting me know I was eleigible for a early upgrade last month. I thought it was a little weird. Now, it all make sense. If I buy The S2, they would be where I make my purchase from. When everyone else was out of stock, they had some in stock of the S1. Although, i'll be surprised if the S2 go flying off the shelfs like the S2, will buyers be more cautious based on S1.
    Yes.....I hope for everyone elses caution...easier for me to get one.
    10-25-09 01:01 PM
    It'll still come with a 16gb Memory card right?

And does anyone know how much their insurance plan is??
    10-25-09 01:07 PM
    It'll still come with a 16gb Memory card right?

And does anyone know how much their insurance plan is??
    I pay 7.99 for my insurance plan and I think the 16GB card is a Verizon thing so it should come with it. Are you going to get one on launch day?
    10-25-09 01:13 PM
    I pay 7.99 for my insurance plan and I think the 16GB card is a Verizon thing so it should come with it. Are you going to get one on launch day?
    Yeah, i currently pay the $7.99 for verizon's insurance, but i was talking about the 'Best Buy - Black Tie Protection Plan'. I heard that you pay about the same price, maybe a dollar or 2 more per month, but there is no deductible to pay when making a claim.

And yes, I'll be 'Stormin' it up come wednesday!!! How about you?
    10-25-09 01:39 PM
    Yeah, i currently pay the $7.99 for verizon's insurance, but i was talking about the 'Best Buy - Black Tie Protection Plan'. I heard that you pay about the same price, maybe a dollar or 2 more per month, but there is no deductible to pay when making a claim.

And yes, I'll be 'Stormin' it up come wednesday!!! How about you?
    Oh, sorry, I dont know, I only black tie'd my LG TV. Better believe it Ill be out Wednesday. I dont have class till 11 and even then Id skip it if necessary. I waited too long not to sacrifice some time in line lol. Which one are you going to? I was considering going to the Verizon on Oleander next to Toys R' Us since thats where i got my S1.
    Last edited by Afterfire; 10-25-09 at 01:46 PM.
    10-25-09 01:44 PM
    I live at the reserves in mayfaire, so imma go to the store right here in mayfaire; the one on Military Cutoff. I really don't think we'll have to worry about lines....do you?

And yeah, i dont have class 'til 11 either; and yes i would skip it if i had to anyways!! lol. You're class isn't OPS 370 is it?
    Last edited by mr.s4ndm4n; 10-25-09 at 02:46 PM.
    10-25-09 02:44 PM
    I live at the reserves in mayfaire, so imma go to the store right here in mayfaire; the one on Military Cutoff. I really don't think we'll have to worry about lines....do you?
    from the stock levels i have been hearing from stores around here .... yes i would be in line and will be . The three stores i know , 2 are getting 4 and 1 is getting around 12 ( big corp store)
    10-25-09 02:46 PM

And yeah, i dont have class 'til 11 either; and yes i would skip it if i had to anyways!! lol. You're class isn't OPS 370 is it?
    No, just got off with the verizon on oleander and they dont expect lines and all the stores in wilmington are getting about the same amount.
    10-25-09 02:48 PM
    No, just got off with the verizon on oleander and they dont expect lines and all the stores in wilmington are getting about the same amount.
    But they didn't say what their levels were?
    10-25-09 02:54 PM
    But they didn't say what their levels were?
    He said they didn't have any and dint know how much anybody was getting.....he says

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 03:18 PM
    Poor reps, they seem so helpless these days. I feel bad for them, lol.

But they better not even try to play dumb come wednesday morning! I want my ODIN! please?
    10-25-09 03:21 PM
    my bestbuy in Charlotte NC had three S2 dummy phones out and no S1 dummy phones out. They also had all the S2 skins on sale already. Though it was funny they had accessories on sale for a phone that hasn't released yet
    10-25-09 04:04 PM
    my bestbuy in Charlotte NC had three S2 dummy phones out and no S1 dummy phones out. They also had all the S2 skins on sale already. Though it was funny they had accessories on sale for a phone that hasn't released yet
    That's called good planning and preparation
    10-25-09 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD