10-25-09 12:25 AM
    I think thats going to AT&T; I think that is what I read.
    10-25-09 12:32 AM
    looks kinda big. Looks cool though
    10-25-09 11:32 AM
    looks kinda big. Looks cool though
    I agree...........
    Might be kinda right.
    I really can't believe u At&t folks are that stoked about adnroid having the choice of an iphone
    10-25-09 12:40 PM
    lol trendy , dont worry , verizon will have the option of the iphone early next year
    10-25-09 01:25 PM
    Ok, that might be a little too big for a cellphone, if ur going to be getting up that size, should get a netbook lol
    10-25-09 01:27 PM
    lol trendy , dont worry , verizon will have the option of the iphone early next year
    U know I played with my friends; I really don't know if I would get it.
    Just suprised u guys are all geeked about android
    10-25-09 01:50 PM
    That dude has 6 fingers.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die."
    10-25-09 02:37 PM
    U know I played with my friends; I really don't know if I would get it.
    Just suprised u guys are all geeked about android
    lol, it would be nice on verizon , only reason i left it was because of network in my area , so a gen 4 iphone with LTE cant beat that man ! but yeah im very excited for android , i use google for everything so it would be awsome , not to mention the wave , which im 99 percent sure will be incorperated into the device eventually is going to be sick
    10-25-09 02:55 PM
    5in screen?! That phones huge then, 3.5 is big enough. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 10:51 PM
    Damn people better get some big ol pockets for that sucker.
    10-27-09 11:56 PM
    lol, it would be nice on verizon , only reason i left it was because of network in my area , so a gen 4 iphone with LTE cant beat that man ! but yeah im very excited for android , i use google for everything so it would be awsome , not to mention the wave , which im 99 percent sure will be incorperated into the device eventually is going to be sick
    So you said in your previous post to this, that VZW will have the iPhone early next year. Now, you're saying that they are going to have a 4G iPhone using LTE.

So you are on record saying that VZW will Roll out LTE with a 4G iPhone, "early next year"? Everything I've read, states that VZW will begin to roll LTE out at the end of 2010 in a very limited way and it may take up to two years to get it fully off the ground. I've been paying attention to this, because when LTE is out on VZW I'll probably switch back to them.

If you truly believe what you posted, can you pass that bong? There is snowball's chance in h e l l, that a 4G iPhone is released early next year running LTE.
    10-28-09 02:26 AM
    Hmmm... Looks like the buttons rotate too, based on phone position (landscape or portrait). Unless they are defaulted to landscape mode but I'm not sure why they would do that...

Huge...
    10-28-09 08:05 AM
    So you said in your previous post to this, that VZW will have the iPhone early next year. Now, you're saying that they are going to have a 4G iPhone using LTE.

So you are on record saying that VZW will Roll out LTE with a 4G iPhone, "early next year"? Everything I've read, states that VZW will begin to roll LTE out at the end of 2010 in a very limited way and it may take up to two years to get it fully off the ground. I've been paying attention to this, because when LTE is out on VZW I'll probably switch back to them.

If you truly believe what you posted, can you pass that bong? There is snowball's chance in h e l l, that a 4G iPhone is released early next year running LTE.
    Seriously man learn to read. Sooks was basically saying he wouldn't leave the vzw network to move to some new technology because the vzw network is the best.

geez
    10-28-09 09:55 AM
    That dude has 6 fingers.

No wonder he can use a 5inch screen...
    10-28-09 12:45 PM
    Seriously man learn to read. Sooks was basically saying he wouldn't leave the vzw network to move to some new technology because the vzw network is the best.

geez
    Wait, I need to learn to read? How about you read these quotes here and tell me how your inference makes a damn bit of sense?

How about you actually read the quotes before you go ahead and make yourself look foolish next time.
    10-28-09 02:55 PM
    That dude has 6 fingers.

Who has 6 fingers?

10-28-09 03:19 PM
    Who has 6 fingers?

Last picture in the web page the link takes you too.
    10-28-09 09:29 PM
    How about you actually read the quotes before you go ahead and make yourself look foolish next time.
    You're still wrong. He was saying that he left it (it being the iPhone on AT&T) because he didn't like the network.

In summary:
    10-28-09 10:46 PM
    I would like to offer up an educated opinion on this phone, but I found myself too fascinated by the extra finger...on his wrist. Do you get more with the "six-finger discount?"

(But yeah, a 5" screen is too big. I don't think it would be comfortable in a pocket. But then again, I find 17+ inch laptops to defeat their purpose.)
    10-28-09 11:56 PM
    You really think Apple is going to give Verizon the iPhone after the Droid commercials that they have been running?
    10-29-09 12:05 AM
    Good Lord, that phone's freaking huge, definitely is not welcome in my pocket, probably holstered?
    10-29-09 12:31 AM
    You really think Apple is going to give Verizon the iPhone after the Droid commercials that they have been running?

Bestbuy has PC commercials that take direct shots at apple.....bestbuy sells mac apple.
    10-29-09 12:04 PM
    Congrats to Dell for designing a Tablet that "wants" to be a phone. lol
    10-29-09 12:14 PM
    Bestbuy has PC commercials that take direct shots at apple.....bestbuy sells mac apple.
    Never seen it.
    10-29-09 04:24 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD