Seems like a lousy program to me. I tried running it on my desktop computer today to load some videos on my Tour, but the thing is so bloated and buggy that it would overtake my entire system (a very fast computer, by the way), and would never completely allow me to actually use the program.

I just want to be able to watch some MP4 movies that I bought on iTunes on my Tour. Is there another way to watch them on my Tour, than by transferring them through the Roxio program? I tried dragging and dropping an MP4 video to the videos folder on the memory card of the Tour, but it wouldn't play.
    10-24-09 09:47 PM
    I know it, it works but friggin Roxio???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 09:51 PM
    I know it, it works but friggin Roxio???

I know. It feels like 1998, and I'm burning some CD's or something.

Unfortunately, it won't ever fully allow me to transfer the movies. It just hangs and locks up before I can even get to that point.
    10-24-09 09:57 PM
    You allow the conversion?
    10-24-09 10:14 PM
    Eff Roxio, don't use it!

10-24-09 10:57 PM
    I don't even use the desktop app. I just pull out the microSD card, put it in an adapter, and copy movies/music/whatever to the card, then throw it back in the phone. A little clunky but I just don't want to deal with yet another "connectivity" app that will slow down my laptop.
    10-25-09 02:43 AM
    I don't even use the desktop app. I just pull out the microSD card, put it in an adapter, and copy movies/music/whatever to the card, then throw it back in the phone. A little clunky but I just don't want to deal with yet another "connectivity" app that will slow down my laptop.
    same here.. i tried the media manager/roxio thing to transfer files and it took at least 30 minutes to transfer 250 pics and 6-two minute videos!!

after that, i just pop my microsd on my pc or choose mass media mode when i plug my tour on my pc to transfer files.. much easier and faster.
    10-25-09 04:05 AM
    I agree that this is the easiest way, except for I tried it with an MP4 video that I downloaded with iTunes, and it wouldn't play on the Tour. I figured perhaps loading it through the crappy Roxio program would do some sort of conversion to allow it to work on the Tour.

How do I get iTunes videos to work on the Tour?
    10-25-09 07:00 PM
    By the way, no need to pop out the memory card like that. You can just enable mass storage device on the Tour, plug it in to a computer via the USB sync cable, and you'll be able to drag and drop to the memory card directly.

This works great with pictures and other files, but I can't get videos to play.
    10-25-09 07:02 PM
    itunes usually locks things up. Could be you need to burn the video to cd/dvd then rip it back before transfering to your phone by burning to dvd then ripping back to pc you unlock it... works with music anyway.
    10-25-09 10:51 PM
    I was thinking the same thing, the iTunes video may be DRM'ed. We all hate Roxio but if your patient it should work but that doesn't seem to be the problem here as direct access to the card doesn't work either.
    10-26-09 01:59 AM
    itunes usually locks things up. Could be you need to burn the video to cd/dvd then rip it back before transfering to your phone by burning to dvd then ripping back to pc you unlock it... works with music anyway.
    thats true especially if you bought the movie from itunes you cant transfer it to your blackberry..
    10-26-09 07:24 AM
    Anyone else have THIS problem?:
    When I tried to synch my itunes playlists to my BB Tour, all of the songs in my playlists disappeared!
    11-03-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD