1) Checkbox settings under Main Message List Settings under Email Options does not get backed up and restored properly.

2) Setting for Auto Open Newest Message After Removing Device From Holster under General Email Options does not get backed up and restored properly.

3) There now seems to be a Call Log and Phone History databases. This might be causing some of the Call Log issues I've noted in some other threads.

4) If your Call Log is a couple of months old (i.e. a lot of entries), if you select a lot of the entries using multi-select and hit Delete, the OS terminates the Phone app thinking it's locked up, when it fact it isn't... it's just busy deleting the entries.
    10-24-09 04:29 PM
    Ya Know, you ought to be on the RIM payroll...
    10-24-09 05:27 PM
    +1

Whan you test, you REALLY test deep!
    10-24-09 05:30 PM
    Ya Know, you ought to be on the RIM payroll...
    Isn't she already lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 05:33 PM
    I thought this was Jim Balsillie's CB account.
    10-24-09 05:56 PM
    5) The setting for changing the Time Zone Automatically is also not backed up and restored.

10-24-09 11:06 PM
    5) The setting for changing the Time Zone Automatically is also not backed up and restored.

Yup noticed this one too. Loaded up .323, restored and was checking settings and noticed the setting was not changed as a result of the restore.
    10-24-09 11:14 PM
    anyone else missing th ZERO in the full landscape keyboard gets annoying to me when typing in some of my passwords
    10-24-09 11:42 PM
    anyone else missing th ZERO in the full landscape keyboard gets annoying to me when typing in some of my passwords
    Nope, not missing the ZERO key here.
    10-24-09 11:44 PM
    Another one...when you reboot phone, any alterations that you made to default permissions under options>applications revert back to original defaults.

10-24-09 11:58 PM
    I have a couple to add as well.
    1. In MMS mode on the video camera the MMS overwrites the zoom in portrait mode.
    2. Only in text messages using SureType, the default letter for the UI key is U. It sould be I like everywhere else.

I'm running .328

10-25-09 01:49 AM
    My email icons for my two yahoo addresses have the custom yahoo folder icon. They disappear after a reboot.

10-25-09 01:58 AM
    I noticed something interesting the other day when I upgraded to .323 with BBM & SMS

When you have a BBM contact and that same person has another phone and you SMS them with the threaded SMS they are now added to the BBM Chat unlike the other SMS's and doesn't show up in the BBM contacts either.

If you try to end a SMS chat with that same person it actually replaces the BBM Contact with the SMS one and not the BBM one and trying to re-add the BBM Contact wasn't working correctly saying the contact already existed.

Finally I was able to re-add the BBM contact after multiple attempts
    10-25-09 03:28 AM
    Also noticed that when you try to install an application from the CrackBerry App Store Client to the phone it installs correctly but after a battery pull the app just disappears like it was never installed.

The only way I have been able to install the same application was to go into my CrackBerry Store Account and send an email to my phone to instal OTA.

Has anyone else notice this same behavior?
    10-25-09 03:32 AM
    My email icons for my two yahoo addresses have the custom yahoo folder icon. They disappear after a reboot.

I don't have that problem. Or any of these problems for that matter. Maybe because it deals with things I don't use often.

10-25-09 04:27 AM
    Another one...when you reboot phone, any alterations that you made to default permissions under options>applications revert back to original defaults.

mine saves fine
    10-25-09 04:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD