Taking my battery out at least 4 times daily??? That seems a tad bit ridiculous and I'm honestly getting quite sick of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 07:46 PM
    hmmm. well no.

What are you having to do this for, maybe we can fix the root cause of it and prevent you from having to do this!
    10-23-09 07:47 PM
    warrant xchange time
    10-23-09 07:53 PM
    hmmm. well no.

What are you having to do this for, maybe we can fix the root cause of it and prevent you from having to do this!
    Freezing during browser. Texts. BBM. Facebook. Scrolling thru the icons. And I have 50.3 mb in app memory so. I don't get it!

10-23-09 07:54 PM
    Hmm. Could be a conflict with one of your 3rd party applications and the OS. What OS are you using?
    10-23-09 07:55 PM
    Hmm. Could be a conflict with one of your 3rd party applications and the OS. What OS are you using?
    Only 3rd party app I have is Facebook and I'm about to delete it and one theme from here.. Os is .297.

10-23-09 07:59 PM
    Did you try going back to a stock theme. I had one free theme from here that froze mine all the time. Are you using the new facebook version?
    10-23-09 08:28 PM
    Did you try going back to a stock theme. I had one free theme from here that froze mine all the time. Are you using the new facebook version?
    No, I will try that though because that is possible but if that's the case with the theme then it must be every one because I've had 4 I've used, and deleted because phone was freezing. I was using the new fb version, but deleted it because it froze every single time I attempted to get on.

10-23-09 08:35 PM
    I would try the stock theme and then maybe try wiping the device. If neither of those manages to fix it, I would get it exchanged under warranty.

10-23-09 09:29 PM
    I would try the stock theme and then maybe try wiping the device. If neither of those manages to fix it, I would get it exchanged under warranty.

Ok I will try both of those, thanks. This is my third bold under warranty so I am very frustrated at this point. It's very ridiculous to be doing a battery pull 4 times a day, atleast I think it is.

10-23-09 09:53 PM
    The exact same problem on all 3? That sounds like a bad combination of apps or user problem.

Try wiping it out completely and only install your PIM data. Do not install any apps and run it like that for a week. That will determine whether the Bold itself has a problem or if it is a combination of apps. Once you know the bold is fine, add apps one per day and watch for the problem to reappear. Don't forget to keep track of when you install the software.
    10-25-09 07:12 AM
    How about if u upgrade the OS to at least .303?
    10-25-09 07:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD