10-23-09 05:11 PM
    Great find. So far we have reviews from:
    -phonedog
    -mobileburn
    -phonescoop

Somethings going down on wednesday
    10-23-09 05:15 PM
    This is the youtube link. For those of you who hate to load up an advert full webpage such as phonedog.com

10-23-09 05:26 PM
    Gonna be a great device
    10-23-09 05:29 PM
    That thing booted up quick!
    10-23-09 06:48 PM
    So are we only allowed to pay attention to the good reviews?
    10-23-09 06:50 PM
    Not totally impressed ! looks like the same screen click that my Storm 1 has. So far, Im leaing on keeping my Storm 1 still.
    10-23-09 07:01 PM
    You can really tell he never used the S1 much.
    Nice find though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 07:05 PM
    That guy did no justice to the phone. How the **** can you review a phone you just took out the box. He looked like a monkey humpping a football trying to select things on the screen. Can you tell that he is a total iPhone fanboy with all his " im used to the other phone....does this thing have the screen where I can pinch it??>> that review =FAIL
    Last edited by unctarheels; 10-23-09 at 07:18 PM.
    10-23-09 07:16 PM
    OCTUBER 28TH!!! yeah! lol the two long years are almost done!!! T.T i am sooo happy lol
    10-23-09 07:31 PM
    Actually a great review. On the Storm 1, teh person reviewing would have dissed the phone because he didn't know how to lock the number keys. He actually made it threw the review with only a slight disgruntlement about the keyboard which he obviously dislikes (i.e surepress). The phone looks GREAT!
    10-23-09 07:35 PM
    This guy does NOT know how to use a blackberry lol. He kept hitting the "end call" key instead of actually backing out of programs by pushing the boomerang button lol.
    10-23-09 07:40 PM
    This guy does NOT know how to use a blackberry lol. He kept hitting the "end call" key instead of actually backing out of programs by pushing the boomerang button lol.
    Yeah seriously, for someone who multiple times said "I do this for a living" you'd think he would at least know how to use an OS that hasn't changed in eons and STILL occupies 3 of the top 5 selling devices every quarter, including the top spot. It's kind of like asking an octopus to review a new horse saddle ... he probably isn't going to like it or know how to use it. The fact he does that for a living and is utterly unfamiliar with both the Storm 1 and the OS on many of the top devices is downright sad.

Maybe if phonedog spent less time humping Steve Jobs' leg, he'd be able to do his job well.
    10-23-09 09:30 PM
    Maybe if phonedog spent less time humping Steve Jobs' leg, he'd be able to do his job well.
    LOL!!! Priceless!
    10-23-09 09:34 PM
    If you noticed in the review he tried to select the speaker button and it did not work. I believe that may have been the malfunction in the shipment of Storm 2's that went back from our Verizon last week.

They are supposed to be sending another shipment for this coming week to be released on the 28th.

I will be happy, because if there is a problem with the Storm 2 and you have to use the warranty exchange then you may get another brand new phone.

There are no phones returned to be used as warranty exchanges yet.

I will be at Verizon on the 28th to get a new Storm 2 when they open (I hope).

I agree with some of the other posts, he touched the screen "expecting" it to select simply by it being highlighted (like the iPhone).

He should have slowed down a little bit. Opened up the Options menu and went to Status. I would like to know what the file free is on the Storm 2 and how much memory is in it.

My File free on my S1 sucks. I have a real bad memory leak and don't know where it is coming from. It stays around 22mb and drains to about 6.

It has 870mb free memory, but only 22mb of application memory... WTF?

Anyway, Cannot wait for the Storm 2 to be released.

Just thought I'd throw my .02 cents worth in.

msblueline

OK...Correction - I went back and watched the video again, and he is incorrect in what he said (I took him for his word...silly me) That is not the Speaker on off button. That is the silence button for quick silence when in meetings or something. (correct me if I'm wrong though). But still, I was told that is why the shipment of Blackberry's were sent back to RIM is the speakers.
    Last edited by msblueline; 10-23-09 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Correction
    10-23-09 10:06 PM
    If you noticed in the review he tried to select the speaker button and it did not work. I believe that may have been the malfunction in the shipment of Storm 2's that went back from our Verizon last week.

They are supposed to be sending another shipment for this coming week to be released on the 28th.

I will be happy, because if there is a problem with the Storm 2 and you have to use the warranty exchange then you may get another brand new phone.

There are no phones returned to be used as warranty exchanges yet.

Thanks for your 2 cents. They are a worth a lot more than that though.

I will be at Verizon on the 28th to get a new Storm 2 when they open (I hope).

I agree with some of the other posts, he touched the screen "expecting" it to select simply by it being highlighted (like the iPhone).

He should have slowed down a little bit. Opened up the Options menu and went to Status. I would like to know what the file free is on the Storm 2 and how much memory is in it.

My File free on my S1 sucks. I have a real bad memory leak and don't know where it is coming from. It stays around 22mb and drains to about 6.

It has 870mb free memory, but only 22mb of application memory... WTF?

Anyway, Cannot wait for the Storm 2 to be released.

Just thought I'd throw my .02 cents worth in.

msblueline

OK...Correction - I went back and watched the video again, and he is incorrect in what he said (I took him for his word...silly me) That is not the Speaker on off button. That is the silence button for quick silence when in meetings or something. (correct me if I'm wrong though). But still, I was told that is why the shipment of Blackberry's were sent back to RIM is the speakers.

10-23-09 10:53 PM
    That guy sounds like Ben aflec

10-23-09 11:06 PM
    That guy sounds like Ben aflec

Ok, is that good (people who like him) or bad (people who don't like him)...LOL!

msblueline
    10-23-09 11:16 PM
    I'm indifferent

10-23-09 11:24 PM
    its da PHONEDAWGGGGGGGGGG OH YEAAAAA lol jk, not a bad review for an iphone fan
    10-23-09 11:57 PM
    Thanks for the share, sooks.
    I do love watching phone reviews.
    c:
    10-24-09 12:29 AM
    Why is everyone calling this a review?
    10-24-09 12:54 AM
    I guess because he took it out of the box and talked about it. Does that mean if I take cat **** out of the litter box and talk about it, it will be a review?

msblueline

10-24-09 01:04 AM
    thanks for the post. that dude really should have "played around with it" before he made this video. it could've been a lot more useful if he had.
    10-24-09 01:17 AM
    Why is everyone calling this a review?
    I guess because he took it out of the box and talked about it. Does that mean if I take cat **** out of the litter box and talk about it, it will be a review?

msblueline

what else would you call it?
    10-24-09 01:18 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD