I seen it yesterday and now I want one.

The story he told me was that he went into the Verizon store to return his Storm 1 he was under 30 days and it was new service too. He told them he wanted to cancel his service because he was going to switch to the Iphone. When they asked him why he said he was not happy with the phone. Well the guy calls the manager over and the manager tells him there is a new version of Storm being released next week he would switch him out to that version if he comes back Wed. My friend said no thanks I can go get the Iphone tonight. He said the manager made a phone call and said we are bending the rules but we are going to switch it out today. He did say he had to pay more money for the phone but he did not say how much and I did not ask.
    10-23-09 04:08 AM
    My advice is to tell him to get it on to ebay!

Buy it now, He could make a fortune before the release date! Lol
    10-23-09 04:45 AM
    Pic or it didnt happen...

Ive been dying to say that!!!!
    10-23-09 04:48 AM
    Pic or it didnt happen...

Ive been dying to say that!!!!
    LOL. Looks like CrackBerry has turned into MacRumors
    10-23-09 04:51 AM
    I told him he should put it on ebay too.

Sorry I did not take a picture I did not want to look like a nerd LOL. Anyway my point to the post is that the release is soon and it sounds like it will be Wed
    10-23-09 04:53 AM
    IF they've got them in the stock room, then it makes sense to release them asap - possibly next week.???
    10-23-09 05:13 AM
    That VZW manager must be very close with his/her District Manager, your friend must bill very high amounts each month, or most likely IMO, FAIL!!!

What will prove it? Take a pic of the detail receipt, blur out the store location code, userid, and ESN. Until that time, no go...
    10-23-09 05:45 AM
    i dont believe this story for ****
    10-23-09 06:28 AM
    That VZW manager must be very close with his/her District Manager, your friend must bill very high amounts each month, or most likely IMO, FAIL!!!

What will prove it? Take a pic of the detail receipt, blur out the store location code, userid, and ESN. Until that time, no go...
    I did not ask him the cost difference so I am not going to ask him for his receipt. It really does not matter I would not post someone else’s personal information. I do not think I will see again him until weekend anyway. I do not know what his monthly bill cost so I am not sure if that is why they did this for him. He was a new customer and under 30 days. Anyway, he has a Storm 2 (9550) I seen it and that is the story he told me on how he got it.
    10-23-09 07:32 AM
    Rodneyp

I believe you...

I'm getting my Verizon Branded Storm2 today but, I won't be using it on Verizon...

BTW pics are easy to get they mean nothing unless your name is in that pic...

Verizon Branded BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 - It's Coming! | The BlackBerry Zone
    10-23-09 07:34 AM
    Ask your buddy to post some pictures.
    10-23-09 07:34 AM
    Hey Rodneyp,

Just ask him which OS version 5.0.0.xxx is he running for me thanks.
    10-23-09 07:40 AM
    This is such a raging lie its not even funny.
    10-23-09 07:40 AM
    Hey Rodneyp,

Just ask him which OS version 5.0.0.xxx is he running for me thanks.
    I will next time I talk to him. I did not even think about checking that when I was messing with it.
    10-23-09 07:44 AM
    I will next time I talk to him. I did not even think about checking that when I was messing with it.
    Yeah I just want to get an idea of which OS they will be releasing the device with because the ones in stock are not getting updated before release.
    10-23-09 07:47 AM
    This is such a raging lie its not even funny.
    I disagree.

It's a little funny.
    10-23-09 07:59 AM
    "I saw it" or "I have seen it"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 08:00 AM
    close this thread until he decides to back up his statements with pictures!
    10-23-09 08:12 AM
    I seen it yesterday and now I want one.

The story he told me was that he went into the Verizon store to return his Storm 1 he was under 30 days and it was new service too. He told them he wanted to cancel his service because he was going to switch to the Iphone. When they asked him why he said he was not happy with the phone. Well the guy calls the manager over and the manager tells him there is a new version of Storm being released next week he would switch him out to that version if he comes back Wed. My friend said no thanks I can go get the Iphone tonight. He said the manager made a phone call and said we are bending the rules but we are going to switch it out today. He did say he had to pay more money for the phone but he did not say how much and I did not ask.
    Bullsh*t the end.
    10-23-09 08:14 AM
    then he went out to the local bar to celebrate and next morning he woke in a hotel tub filled with ice and his Kidneys missing....
    10-23-09 08:15 AM
    Oh Wow!!!!
    10-23-09 08:18 AM
    Cool story bro.

(I've always wanted to say that.)
    10-23-09 08:21 AM
    then he went out to the local bar to celebrate and next morning he woke in a hotel tub filled with ice and his Kidneys missing....
    LMAO... and that is almost as believable. To bad hope and reality typically diverge...
    10-23-09 08:23 AM
    Lol , almost as bad as CPUGEEK , I'm 88 % sure that they are related lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 08:27 AM
    I just don't beleive it. It's almost impossible to find a vzw rep who will even admit that the S2 exists let alone letting you buy one before the release date. Guaranteed the mgr would lose his job for that stunt. Pic with your user name and date will shut me up real fast.
    10-23-09 08:50 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD