Well Quick Launch has Updated to version 2.15.0 . . .
    New Features
    Supports Blackberry Messenger 5
    *Flashlight Same functionality as other flashlight apps. Uses your video camera light but prevents it from timing out with the backlight so you don't have to keep touching the screen.Note: You must set the Flash option in your video camera options to 'On'.
    *Camera Shutter Mute This feature will mute the sound of the camera shutter and is located in QL Options.Note: This feature is not guaranteed to work on all OS's. It seems to work on 5.0xx and some 4.7's but not all of them.
    *Check For Updates ButtonThis button in QL Options will allow you to check when there is an update to QuickLaunch and allow you to immediately download the update.
    *Supports BrickbreakerQuickLaunch will now launch the Brickbreaker app.
    *Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk and Windows Live Messenger These 3 apps cannot be launched by QuickLaunch, however if they are currently running QuickLaunch will bring them to the foreground. So you must still start these from an icon and then you can use QL to 'launch' them to the foreground.
    *QL Options Menu Redesign
    *Auto-Backup If you haven't backed up using QL Backup / Restore it will check and do it for you.If you wipe your device or uninstall QL and reinstall it later it will now check for the backup file (text file on sd card or device) and if found will place the activation code in the registration screen. You will still have to MANUALLY USE THE QL RESTORE feature to restore your configuration.

Pretty Nice Update although I am having one problem. . . On my Storm 9500 running 5.0.0.216 When I choose the option of having my menu on the left side of the screen once I scroll the first half of the first letters of my options are stuck, and a transparent scroll bar shows up on the right. I'll post a pic to show what I'm talking about.

Oddly enough I used QuickLaunch to take the pic LoL. Anyone else that upgraded have this problem?
    10-22-09 06:35 AM
    How do I upgrade QL? I have v2.12.3 that I bought through this site's store.
    10-22-09 07:12 AM
    How do I upgrade QL? I have v2.12.3 that I bought through this site's store.
    You would log into your account on crackberry.com and then look for the list of apps that you have purchased It will give you the link there.
    10-22-09 07:34 AM
    Having an issue with this release. I cant add new items from the application group. Anyone else?
    10-22-09 07:40 AM
    No I havent had that problem, but I've also noticed that I cant seem to find the support for "launching" the other Messengers i.e. Yahoo Messenger . . .
    10-22-09 09:31 AM
    Is this available for all devices? No update is showing up in my ShopCrackberry purchased apps list.
    10-22-09 10:41 AM
    Does anyone know if there's a way that I can download QL thru Nikkisoft, instead of thru app world without having to pay for it again? As most of us know, app world doesn't like to provide updates for lots of apps.
    10-22-09 10:47 AM
    Same deal here. I purchased quick launch from cb and when I go to my account it still shows 2.13

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 10:51 AM
    You would log into your account on crackberry.com and then look for the list of apps that you have purchased It will give you the link there.
    Just tried and it is the same old version. Do they send out notifications when there are upgrades for software that you purchase?
    10-22-09 11:04 AM
    New Features
    *Flashlight Same functionality as other flashlight apps. Uses your video camera light but prevents it from timing out with the backlight so you don't have to keep touching the screen.Note: You must set the Flash option in your video camera options to 'On'.
    *Camera Shutter Mute This feature will mute the sound of the camera shutter and is located in QL Options.Note: This feature is not guaranteed to work on all OS's. It seems to work on 5.0xx and some 4.7's but not all of them.
    *Check For Updates ButtonThis button in QL Options will allow you to check when there is an update to QuickLaunch and allow you to immediately download the update.
    *Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk and Windows Live Messenger These 3 apps cannot be launched by QuickLaunch, however if they are currently running QuickLaunch will bring them to the foreground. So you must still start these from an icon and then you can use QL to 'launch' them to the foreground.
    *Auto-Backup If you haven't backed up using QL Backup / Restore it will check and do it for you.If you wipe your device or uninstall QL and reinstall it later it will now check for the backup file (text file on sd card or device) and if found will place the activation code in the registration screen. You will still have to MANUALLY USE THE QL RESTORE feature to restore your configuration.

Pretty Nice Update although I am having one problem. . . On my Storm 9500 running 5.0.0.216 When I choose the option of having my menu on the left side of the screen once I scroll the first half of the first letters of my options are stuck, and a transparent scroll bar shows up on the right. I'll post a pic to show what I'm talking about.

Oddly enough I used QuickLaunch to take the pic LoL. Anyone else that upgraded have this problem?
    Could be the theme. I get that with one of my themes

10-22-09 11:34 AM
    I purchased this from mobihand and can't figure out how to get the upgrade either, I only see 2.12.3.

EDIT: Just saw this thread, loks like all device models have been upgraded as yet.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/qu...-added-343363/
    Last edited by mookish; 10-22-09 at 12:01 PM.
    10-22-09 11:55 AM
    I agree, I can not find any updated version more than 2.12.3 either.

Tried Mobihand and Crackberry. Think the update is not really out yet.
    10-22-09 12:18 PM
    New Features

I have a Bold on 5.0.0.238 and see the same problem when QL (old version) is on the left. it works fine when its moved to the right. It happens with the stock themes as well.
    10-22-09 12:18 PM
    I just updated to the 2.15, and now i get an error every time saying that the module QuickLaunch-1 can't be found. What should I do?
    10-22-09 12:19 PM
    Read the 2.15 thread i posted. Update is only for the Storm currently.

That looks like a theme problem. What theme is it? I'll load it and see if anything can be done. Im using a few themes and it doesnt happen to me.

support for the messengers added are in add applications.
    10-22-09 12:24 PM
    WTH. I went to upgrade from the crackberry store and it still say latest version was 2.12.4 at the loading screen, but I already have it. Do I go and DL anyway?

10-22-09 12:32 PM
    I don't see the new version on Mobi or CB yet either. Everywhere else that has the newer version doesn't let you download a trial (so that you can just put your existing key in).
    10-22-09 01:14 PM
    Awesome. It turns out all i had to do was go to the app store, click the "about" option on the menu, edit "preferences", and unselect "integrated download"...then reinstall. Thanks!
    10-22-09 01:20 PM
    WTH. I went to upgrade from the crackberry store and it still say latest version was 2.12.4 at the loading screen, but I already have it. Do I go and DL anyway?
    I don't see the new version on Mobi or CB yet either. Everywhere else that has the newer version doesn't let you download a trial (so that you can just put your existing key in).
    The update is for the Storm - only.
    10-22-09 01:39 PM
    The update is for the Storm - only.
    Ahhhhhh... that makes sense that I don't see it then.
    10-22-09 02:30 PM
    I am having an issue with QL freezing bbm. I;ve had to reinstall bbm twice now and finally uninstalled QL. I wouldn't be able to type in the message field and when i clicked on the combined mailbox it got an uncaught exception error...
    10-22-09 05:16 PM
    Let me ask, If I can. I have Bold. My purchased version of QL was 1.3.2 per the app store here. The current version is 2.12, but when I click on upgrade, the upgrade button changes to 1.99. Does that mean I have to pay for upgrades? If so, is it worth the extra scratch?

Thanks!
    Brian
    11-06-09 01:24 PM
    I am having an issue with QL freezing bbm. I;ve had to reinstall bbm twice now and finally uninstalled QL. I wouldn't be able to type in the message field and when i clicked on the combined mailbox it got an uncaught exception error...
    This happened to me too. I didn't have to reinstall anything though, I just pulled the battery and BBM worked again, but I deleted it off of QL. It might be because QL doesn't support BBM? I'm not really sure on that one.
    11-06-09 01:52 PM
    Any update for the Bold 9000?
    11-06-09 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD