*UPDATE* Glaskart Reveal Series themes for the 9630 - Live

OTA Links are active! Download away!

Reveal 9630 v2.2
    Calendar | Messages | Browser | Media | Profiles | Contacts | BBM

Reveal 9630 v3.2
    Calendar | Messages | Browser | Media | Profiles | Contacts | QL

Yes, these two versions will be free... but like my Bold Reveal series themes, if you want something customized, I can work with you to do that on a pre-donation basis. To donate, click on the link below:
    PayPal Donations

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Rockdog97; 10-22-09 at 09:47 PM.
    10-22-09 12:18 AM
    Whoa - that looks very wallpaper friendly! Can't wait!

If possible, please allow the Space button to launch quicklaunch, as that is an awesome feature.

Thanks!
    10-22-09 12:59 AM
    RD
    This is going to be a hit on the tour
    Thanks for bringing it over
    10-22-09 01:07 AM
    It would be great too if you incorporated some hotspots, like the time being the button for Clock, signal for Manage Connections, etc.

If you did the spacebar/QuickLanch, you could just make the one version with the BBM icon.

Anyway looking forward to this!

Hopefully there's a variant with Hidden Today and a Weather icon in top right corner�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 01:16 AM
    Ah yes, +1 to everything elite1 said!
    10-22-09 01:20 AM
    I'm not usually one for minimalistic themes, but I like this one. I agree with the comment about a hidden today, too...I don't have any non-today themes anymore. And I love the QL button - can't live without that. Great work - more than one could expect from a Jimmie Johnson fan.
    10-22-09 05:46 AM
    i like this theme alot can we see a screenshot of 2 of the other screens ?
    10-22-09 05:51 AM
    Can't wait. Looks good!
    10-22-09 06:29 AM
    Wooohoooo this theme loooks sick!!

10-22-09 07:20 AM
    Nice!!!!!!!!
    10-22-09 07:28 AM
    Looking sharp!!!
    10-22-09 07:38 AM
    ETA? Just curious if hours or days.
    10-22-09 08:13 AM
    It would be great too if you incorporated some hotspots, like the time being the button for Clock, signal for Manage Connections, etc.

If you did the spacebar/QuickLanch, you could just make the one version with the BBM icon.

Anyway looking forward to this!

Hopefully there's a variant with Hidden Today and a Weather icon in top right corner�

Not sure about the 'hotspot' buttons, but I am really curious about setting the SPACE bar to launch QL.. can you give me some insight on how this is accomplished as this would be a freak'n slick feature!
    10-22-09 10:29 AM
    ...Great work - more than one could expect from a Jimmie Johnson fan.
    Dont you be hate'n on my boy now.. perhaps I'lll have to throw in some hidden JJ items into this theme for you..
    10-22-09 10:32 AM
    Not sure about the 'hotspot' buttons, but I am really curious about setting the SPACE bar to launch QL.. can you give me some insight on how this is accomplished as this would be a freak'n slick feature!
    this is the code but I can't get it to work..........

You will notice in composer if you set the hotkey to ENTER you will get the same code when editing.

If you get it working let me know.

<loadScene xlink:href=�x-exec://QuickLaunch� begin=�accessKey(ENTER)�/>
    10-22-09 10:45 AM
    ^^^
    I'll have to play around with that to see what I can do.. if I can get it to work, that's be pretty slick.

have you seen any other themes that use the SPACE bar to activate a certain program??
    10-22-09 01:01 PM
    The very nice Precision7 supports it:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...r-96xx-339367/
    10-22-09 01:23 PM
    ^^^
    I'll have to play around with that to see what I can do.. if I can get it to work, that's be pretty slick.

have you seen any other themes that use the SPACE bar to activate a certain program??
    dude I just thought of something. Make slot0 a 3rd part app button which launches QL.

Then change the code to slot0 instead of QuickLaunch. Keep everything in the code intact except that line. That will tell it to activate QL when hitting ENTER.

That should work. Then you can not set a nav point to that slot. Only way to acces will be the space bar.

I bet that will work.

Last edited by cereal killer; 10-22-09 at 01:40 PM.
    10-22-09 01:38 PM
    Dont you be hate'n on my boy now.. perhaps I'lll have to throw in some hidden JJ items into this theme for you..

Go for it on the JJ/48 deal. and Chad Knaus is the man!

I look forward to this theme as I prefer minimalist themes the most. Great work.
    10-22-09 04:10 PM
    Ha ha ha...it would be against everything in my moral fiber to download such a theme.
    10-22-09 04:14 PM
    OTA Links are a go....Download away...
    10-22-09 09:47 PM
    Wouldn't it had made more sense to add weather slots such as your other Glaskart themes have still cool theme though I like a lot of your Bold themes
    10-22-09 10:35 PM
    Rockin' Theme!!!

Any chance of getting a hidden today for calendar and messages?
    10-22-09 10:46 PM
    Whoops NM wrong theme I'm speaking of
    10-22-09 10:46 PM
    Hey Rockdog,

I'm still rock(dog)in' this theme, but really missing a Weather icon, especially because I just (finally) caved and bought BerryWeather.

Any idea if you'll release a version with Weather Icon and Hidden Today?

Thanks for the great theme!

10-28-09 01:45 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD