I was wondering if anyone knew of an app for a Fire Department schedule? What I would like is a calendar that would show the 3 different shifts A,B, and C shifts with there colors also Black, Red and Green... I did find one but it was a calendar only.... There was no way to input anything in the days all you could do was look at the calendar.... I am sure there would be a large market for this if there was one out there that's why I am thinking there is no such thing....
    10-21-09 01:47 PM
    I too would love this.!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 02:07 PM
    You mean like a 24 on 48 off kind of deal?

10-21-09 02:47 PM
    An application for public safety schedules would be great. I know there are many different schedules, but something that could be adapted to fit the needs of the user would be awesome. The only way I can keep up with my schedule now is by using outlook and tweaking the recurring function. It works but can be a headache as well.
    10-21-09 03:05 PM
    A 24/48 shift schedule would be great for us also. We have a gold/black/red schedule. If anyone has one it would be much appreciated!
    10-21-09 07:56 PM
    10-21-09 08:08 PM
    BBShift Cal is the BBApp I am talking about...

This is the APP that I was talking about in my earlier post... Looks like it would be the perfect app but according to the FAQ's on the website all it is, is a calendar... There is no way to input events for the days etc..... I want to be able to add stuff to my days... They also have LACoFD's schedule so if they come out with something where you can input stuff in the day's I will pay the $10... Until them I am still searching...
    10-21-09 11:57 PM
    It is a bit pricey but I use eMobile Planner.

Once I set the schedule, the app allows you to assign each
    scheduled day a personal color. Mine are Blue, Red and Green.
    10-22-09 01:43 AM
    Pocket informant has the option to add colored balls or flags on the days and you can add events to each day. it has its own data base so it can be independant of the blackberry calendar. I've been pretty happy with it. Down side is that it's $20.00
    10-28-09 11:46 AM
    I need something where I can input my rotating 8 hour schedule (5 days, 2 off, 5 evenings, 3 off, 5 nites, 5 off) and have it enter it automatically into my calendar.

I don't need all that appointment crap.

10-28-09 02:16 PM
    I need something where I can input my rotating 8 hour schedule (5 days, 2 off, 5 evenings, 3 off, 5 nites, 5 off) and have it enter it automatically into my calendar.

I don't need all that appointment crap.

Most of the calendar apps have a recurring option, have you tried this?
    mojd80 likes this.
    10-28-09 03:20 PM
    usually you can set up any of the schedules on a calendar with a little math.

I work a 24 hr shift with an on - off - on - off - on - off - off - off - off ...... type of schedule for my dept. I figured out that if I just set up 3 individual repeating events on a 9 day recurrence schedule that it works out great. And no need to by another app.
    10-28-09 06:12 PM
    try this web based site, save the calendar and e-mail to yourself. One solution anyway......

Calender
    10-29-09 02:47 PM
    oh, and it's free
    10-29-09 02:48 PM
    I printed the Firehouse calendar for home. I work a 4 on 2 off schedule as a 911 dispatcher so I am looking for one for that type schedule. I am also starting in another town as a PT dispatcher so need to know the days available. While the Firehouse schedule is a good idea, to copy and save, I'd still prefer a calendar schedule to make it easier to set a schedule for my PT position. If any one can steer me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
    02-25-11 11:45 AM
    Ross778, Thanks the recurring method worked!! Thanks. Wouldn't mind a color chart though. Is there a way to do that?
    02-25-11 12:17 PM
    I use Shiftworker app, it is very good and perfect for my shifts not sure if it is whet u need but worth a look

02-25-11 02:13 PM
    Ross778, Thanks the recurring method worked!! Thanks. Wouldn't mind a color chart though. Is there a way to do that?
    Nope, no color, if your using OS6 & you mark it as an all day event, the day will show up gray.

03-02-11 11:37 PM
    Android has one that is amazing. It shows the B and the color right on the face of your page. AND its FREE!! Of course someone from here makes an inferior one for $10. No way

11-05-11 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD