I got flamed for saying that it didn't seem to be coming out on the 21, not enough info and 0 vzw press. Like I said all rumors are speculations I don't care if you know the brother of the janitor whom is related to the security guard friend of the mailman etc...... But personally I believe the release will be sometime around black friday. Let the dispute begin but that's my opinion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 01:33 PM
    I got flamed for saying that it didn't seem to be coming out on the 21, not enough info and 0 vzw press. Like I said all rumors are speculations I don't care if you know the brother of the janitor whom is related to the security guard friend of the mailman etc...... But personally I believe the release will be sometime around black friday. Let the dispute begin but that's my opinion

Good call on that. Have fun speculating, more power to you.
    10-21-09 01:34 PM
    That janitor has never been reliable, but that's just me.
    Last edited by johnnywoods; 10-21-09 at 01:37 PM.
    10-21-09 01:35 PM
    So, you just said not to pay attention to rumors, and then you lay the grounds for starting one??? I smell a Troll!
    10-21-09 01:36 PM
    The janitor has a Storm 2. Seems they were thrown away because they were mixed up with the Storm 1. OOOOPS
    10-21-09 01:40 PM
    You want a cookie for your "educated" guesses?
    10-21-09 01:40 PM
    Is a thread proclaiming your correctness really waranted? Then you throw out another speculation.
    10-21-09 01:43 PM
    10-21-09 02:14 PM
    If its one thing I have found out about this forum the information here on new products is worthless.
    10-21-09 02:17 PM
    10-21-09 02:19 PM

Dont hate because you have a 9530
    10-21-09 02:20 PM
    Watch you get flamed at for making fun at the people who flamed at you in the first place lol
    10-21-09 02:20 PM

everybody has 20/20 hindsight
    10-21-09 02:37 PM
    I Told You All. Now Im Laughing At You Right Alonmg With Op. The Storm Is Not Coming Out Unitl Mid Nov..

Rember This..mark My Words..hahahaha You Were Are Flaming Me But I Got The Last Laugh
    10-21-09 03:21 PM
    I Told You All. Now Im Laughing At You Right Alonmg With Op. The Storm Is Not Coming Out Unitl Mid Nov..

Rember This..mark My Words..hahahaha You Were Are Flaming Me But I Got The Last Laugh
    great now we just need big mike here and ur little love circle will be complete
    10-21-09 03:25 PM
    Look I Can Capitalize The First Letter Too. Am I Cool Now?

10-21-09 03:29 PM

10-21-09 03:33 PM
    it was supposed to be released on oct. 14 for vodafone, but they didn't actually announce it until the 15th...so maybe tomorrow morning?
    10-21-09 03:39 PM

I bet you're excited. You're going to be the cool kid in class when you prove everyone wrong. Will you go to the dance with me?

[ ] yes
    [ ] no
    [ ] maybe
    10-21-09 04:37 PM
    Look I Can Capitalize The First Letter Too. Am I Cool Now?

Yes, Yes You Are
    10-21-09 04:44 PM
    it's going to drop before mid november
    10-21-09 05:24 PM

You're wrong
    10-21-09 05:34 PM

OK THANKS GO LAUGH IN A CORNER OK COOL.

10-21-09 08:42 PM
    is someone gonna tell this guy that Black Friday is not mid November? so what is it oh wise one, mid November or Black Friday?
    10-21-09 08:52 PM
    Cool stories everyone.

10-21-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD