After a few frustrating days of no browser and glitchy edge coverage, I wiped my unlocked 9530 last night and started over. I installed .230 and have been rocking it so far today. ATT service books uploaded great, and now I have almost everything I need. Last night when I activated the BES for my corporate email, my bb was receiving messages fine. This morning though, it is a different story. I can send emails to anyone with great success, but my bb will not display incoming messages. Everytime I send myself a test, I can see the arrows begin to receive data, but nothing shows up. I've done multiple battery pulls and still nothing. Also, my IT guy says that on the BES side it is showing that i received the message. Is there a setting or permission that needs to be changed? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    10-21-09 09:42 AM
    I'm having this same issue. Anyone have a solution? Mine was working fine until sometime on Saturday when I just stopped receiving work emails. I can send just fine. Calendar updates fine. Just not receiving...
    11-13-09 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD