I'm having some trouble with my Tour. It's been spontaneously restarting/rebooting on me. It does this once every hour or so, or after every two to three text messages sent or after every phone call. What will happen is my Tour will freeze up, then it'll just restart itself. I do notice a white error screen that comes up that says something like "Error 32" or something to that effect. I haven't added any new third party apps on it for a couple of weeks (and it was AddOnIs).

Any ideas on how to fix this? I apologize if this topic was already beaten to death before.

Thank you very much in advance!
    10-21-09 12:47 AM
    Mine has done this as well - twice in the last week.
    Would love to know what's going on.
    10-21-09 09:52 AM
    I noticed my tour had done this last Sunday. It was the 1st time I had ever noticed this happening. Made me a little nervous of more problems to come. I never had trackball, battery door or battery drains, screen issues. My only real concern has been reception issues. It will just switch while its in the same spot. I'm not really sure how that happens but that is what I'm most worried about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 10:07 AM
    My Tour just rebooted randomly for the first time, was listening to music and that is it. Weird...I have a great dot tour, haven't had any problems before this at all. Have to wait to see if it happens again.
    10-22-09 01:50 PM
    My tour just started doing this at least 3 times a day. I can't figure out what's causing it. I would love to hear some suggestions.

I'm still under 30 days maybe swapping it is the answer?
    10-22-09 02:23 PM
    Mine is doing the same thing. Its rebooted twice today. I've only had the tour for two days now. I wish I knew what's up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 02:50 PM
    I'm having some trouble with my Tour. It's been spontaneously restarting/rebooting on me. It does this once every hour or so, or after every two to three text messages sent or after every phone call. What will happen is my Tour will freeze up, then it'll just restart itself. I do notice a white error screen that comes up that says something like "Error 32" or something to that effect. I haven't added any new third party apps on it for a couple of weeks (and it was AddOnIs).

Any ideas on how to fix this? I apologize if this topic was already beaten to death before.

Thank you very much in advance!

I have noticed this problem as well where my Tour would reboot when I was either:

A) Surfing
    B) Taking a pic
    C) Just scrolling around the menu

I promptly exchanged it; have not had this problem occur since. This is not normal and you shouldn't have to put up with it. Exchange!
    10-22-09 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD