It's clean! It's good looking! It's awesome! It's professional! It's GreyTastic! GreyTastic features a lot of the same as my previous themes! Clear crisp icons, that look perfect on all devices! Currently GreyTastic is for the Curve 8900, Bold 9000, Tour 96xx, and Bold 2 (Onyx) 9700. Of course GreyTastic is wallpaper friendly and will let you use any wall paper you chose. Features a weather slot in the top right corner. And as always a hidden today area for messages, calender, and SMS/MMS. All icons have been replaced with a new GreyTastic icon. When a new item comes onto your device, a blue star greets you! Of course as usual i can customize this theme to your liking if you so choose, please make sure to email me and I'll see what i can do for you!This this as is, is just GreyTastic, and only $1.99!

Click Here for Bold 2 (Onyx) 9700

Features:
    • Clean
    • Professional looking
    • All new icons
    • Hidden Today area
    • 7th icon weather slot
    • Wall Paper friend
    • - Taking special customization requests

Click Here for Bold 2 (Onyx) 9700
    10-20-09 02:36 PM
    Theme has been updated to support OS 5.0! Go get it now at the link in the original post!
    11-19-09 02:30 PM
    Haven't DLed yet but very cool looking theme! Professional looking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 07:19 AM
    Theme has been updated to support OS 5.0! Go get it now at the link in the original post!
    I'll grab a copy later today.

follow me @ picklejuice on Twitter
    03-02-10 09:02 AM
    Tanks !Support OS 5.0 ,it's my desired .
    03-02-10 09:08 AM
    Looks good. May download if you could add a small profiles icon on the upper left side. Thanks in advance.
    03-02-10 10:30 AM
    Can I get this with pink highlights?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD