tomorrow i might get a new refurb phone cause mine is pissing me off. but im waiting to see what people have to say about it
    10-20-09 02:32 AM
    You have no worries. All refurbs are factory serviced and the
    entire housing is brand new.

If you sat a refurb next to a new in box phone you would not be
    able to tell which is which. I had a refurb 8100 and 8310 (both
    given away) and they performed perfectly and they do still.
    10-20-09 02:58 AM
    allright thanks man. i herd several storied about good refurb phones and people even saying they actually are tested more then new phones. but the lady at my AT&T device support center said that refurb bolds are a pain
    10-20-09 03:06 AM
    allright thanks man. i herd several storied about good refurb phones and people even saying they actually are tested more then new phones. but the lady at my AT&T device support center said that refurb bolds are a pain
    I have been using a refurb bold for the past month now and am very happy with it. No problems at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 08:18 AM
    you really can not tell
    10-20-09 08:20 AM
    Got a refurb this past January and haven't had a single problem. There were no marks of any kind on the exterior of the phone either.
    10-20-09 08:35 AM
    Been using a refurb since May with no issues
    10-20-09 09:34 AM
    Have had a refurb since and May and I couldn't be happier. It will look newer than your current device and will more than likely perform just as good if not better.
    10-20-09 09:47 AM
    just got a refub bold that looks new. only little issue is the vibrate mode makes some audible noise when my original bold was silent. actually, maybe my old phone was the problem. lol.
    10-20-09 10:01 AM
    +1 for refurb. Been having one since feb. and it hasn't failed me yet

10-20-09 10:20 AM
    U have until the end of your warranty or 30 days of receivng your refurb to switch it out for one you're happy with.
    I went through 3 refurbs before I was happy.

10-20-09 10:51 AM
    i had 2 brand new bold - both has issues. my refurb has been flawless.
    10-20-09 11:44 AM
    Well I've ordered a refurb months ago and the first one I received was a complete dud, wouldnt even turn on just a steady red light, next refurb they sent me the battery was awful and the phone kept resetting every other minute....finally they sent me a brand new Bold for my troubles and now that phone has been solid every since. Not trying to scare you off or anything but just telling ya my experience and it wasnt good at all.
    10-20-09 12:03 PM
    u still have warranty with a refurb so no worries there.
    i have had a refurb for almost a year now and no problems with it at all. as a matter of fact, it works better than the original one lol
    10-20-09 01:36 PM
    my refurb'd worked just as well as my new one.
    10-20-09 02:07 PM
    It's either a hit or miss I've personally had terrible luck with refurbs in the past. But hopefully they get it right on the first one.
    10-20-09 03:12 PM
    Had my refurbished for several months now with no complaints. Works better than my other bold and looks better.
    10-21-09 11:26 PM
    I got my cousin into BBs and she actually started with a refurb'd Pearl. She's had no problems with it, so yeah it's really hit or miss.
    10-22-09 12:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD