Another quiet day regarding the launch of S2. Good grief...
    10-19-09 10:39 AM
    Another quiet day regarding the launch of S2. Good grief...
    Check the new "FCC approval..." topic. Good things are to come very soon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 10:41 AM
    people are so impatient, nothing has even been confirmed yet so what exactly is everyone waiting for? I can understand if verizon gave a date, and then didnt come through on the date.
    10-19-09 11:05 AM
    What were you expecting? A special announcement on fox news and CNN.

10-19-09 11:08 AM
    people are so impatient, nothing has even been confirmed yet so what exactly is everyone waiting for? I can understand if verizon gave a date, and then didnt come through on the date.
    While I do agree that the OP is being a little over dramatic, I do believe that VZW's silence sucks something fierce. Its not like they will announce it and then say "oh yea it will be in stores tommorow".
    10-19-09 11:12 AM
    I don't know, I suppose I have a different take on this. Out in the "real world" how many Storm users even know that the 9550 is going to drop in the near future? I think that we (on CB and other blogs) place ourselves in a bubble regarding releases (of hardware and software both.) There are what, about 1.6 million CB users? That's a fraction (though a growing fraction) of total BB users. Bottom line for me is: I don't really think that the rest of the BB world cares if the phone drops on 10/21, 10/25, 11/7, 11/21, etc - our hyperfocus on the release is just a function of our living in this bubble.
    10-19-09 11:16 AM
    people are impatient b/c we are seeing videos, pics, reviews, fcc approvals and verizon wont even officially acknowledge it. Its crazy! I could understand if it just had some leaks here and there but I dont think phones that are out already have so much info available for them than the S2.
    10-19-09 11:17 AM
    It doesn't matter that this info exists here or on other forums. They are unauthorized leaks. Vz and RIM will announce it when they think the device is ready. That's a good thing. Why would you even want it if it isn't ready?

10-19-09 11:37 AM
    Oh no life is going to end today no announcement!!! Its only a phone relax it will be out sometime this month or next

10-19-09 11:43 AM
    Oh give me a break! You guys want to hear the release date as bad as I do.
    10-19-09 12:20 PM
    No worries...it looks like FCC Approval is a done deal. Just waiting on Verizon to unleash the fury.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/fcc-approval-340989/
    10-19-09 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD