Hello fellow addicts. I am looking for a really neat-o theme. I find myself changing themes often cause there is always something I don't like about one thing or another. Anyone have a good suggested theme?

I'm a dude - so not looking for suggested flower themes. Thanks!
    05-07-08 09:46 AM
    05-07-08 09:50 AM
    Which one did you get? icon, zen or today?
    05-07-08 01:34 PM
    I'm a dude - so not looking for suggested flower themes.
    LOL I kind of hope someone posts a flower theme just to be funny.
    05-07-08 01:44 PM
    I got the bPhone today theme, I like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-08 01:48 PM
    I personally liked the icon on the iTunes theme and am using it.
    05-07-08 01:49 PM
    I use the Deminsion Today Plus theme that I got from mobile.blackberry.com

It works well for me as in that it has my calender, messages, and call log displayed.
    05-07-08 03:43 PM
    If you like Nascar, you gotta' check this one out: Nascar Theme. The dials are awesome, and the locked keyboard screen has the cars backwards like you're looking at them through your rearview mirror ("Back off, Tony!")! Very cool.
    05-07-08 05:09 PM
    I am using bPhone Zen - it's pretty cool and is the best, IMHO, of the Zen/Icon/Today themes, but I'm sure it will be changed soon.
    05-07-08 05:23 PM
    L Theme is the best. Add your own picture.
    05-07-08 05:26 PM
    i use the icon version of the b phone
    05-07-08 05:54 PM
    I've been using the WinDesktop theme for awhile now and really like it.
    Attachment 1808
    05-08-08 08:57 AM
    Well, my theme desires apparently don't match up with too many other BB users, since I have yet to find one that suited me perfectly. The closest was Black Diamond Zen, and when I wiped my Pearl, I lost it, and now its not free anymore.
    The best,(for me & for free), that I've found are bModern Zen and Black Glass. Best thing I can suggest is to take some time and search for free themes using google or themes4BB until you find one you like.

05-08-08 09:13 AM
    This one

And this one

05-08-08 09:18 AM
    What is that one?
    05-08-08 10:41 AM
    I use the Deminsion Today Plus theme that I got from mobile.blackberry.com

It works well for me as in that it has my calender, messages, and call log displayed.
    I have been trying to find the Deminsion Today Plus theme for a while now. Everybody keeps pointing to the mobile.blackberry.com site but I can never seen to find it on there. I wonder it the page is desplayed differently according to the provider. Does anybody have a direct link to the download on the mobile.blackberry.com site?

Mike
    05-08-08 11:07 AM
    I want the sprint theme. The sprint curve is by far the best looking curve and theme looks best as well.

05-08-08 02:21 PM
    I have the 9000 inspired theme and it's awesome....That theme just rocks...Love it....
    05-09-08 10:48 AM
    I have been trying to find the Deminsion Today Plus theme for a while now. Everybody keeps pointing to the mobile.blackberry.com site but I can never seen to find it on there. I wonder it the page is desplayed differently according to the provider. Does anybody have a direct link to the download on the mobile.blackberry.com site?

Mike
    From your BB browser (not Opera) go to mobile.blackberry.com
    Scroll down to "Fun & Games" and select "Themes"

Then select "I Accept"

Then you're there. There are four themes you can download. Hope this helped.
    05-09-08 12:16 PM
    By the way, sbs8331, thanks for the link to the Nascar theme. I love Nascar.
    05-09-08 12:22 PM
    I've been using the WinDesktop theme for awhile now and really like it.
    Attachment 1808

i've searched high and low for this one! have you got a link? or anything for a download?
    05-09-08 04:35 PM
    From your BB browser (not Opera) go to mobile.blackberry.com
    Scroll down to "Fun & Games" and select "Themes"

Then select "I Accept"

Then you're there. There are four themes you can download. Hope this helped.
    I tried this with my Verizon Curve and there are only two themes there-Aqua and Tickled Pink...What am I missing?
    05-09-08 07:25 PM
    I tried this with my Verizon Curve and there are only two themes there-Aqua and Tickled Pink...What am I missing?
    Sorry, I don't know why that would be. The first one at the top of the page is called "Scribble." Then the next one is the Today Plus theme. And the Aqua and Pink themes are last.
    05-09-08 07:54 PM
    I'm having a problem installing new themes. I DL'd the bPhone Zen. Do I copy the .cod file to the Java folder and go through the application loader, or are there more steps involved?
    05-09-08 11:42 PM
    i've searched high and low for this one! have you got a link? or anything for a download?
    Try Bplay. That is where I got mine. It's not a free theme though.

Bplay : BlackBerry Themes
    05-10-08 08:46 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD