Not Finished!! I Only need feedback on the Proscreen and standby screen look and FUNCTION! These are default walls as well as everything else. I removed the borders around the icons once I seen how good they look in color...real professional. I may or may not skin them with different colors depending on well...you...the Beta Testers. I have learned that updating themes when I have 16 versions is A LOT of unnecessary work! So If you don't speak up TODAY it won't happen. I plan on finishing this and having it up by tomorrow. THANK YOU and Enjoy![/COLOR] Enjoy

So Professional Beta 2

Last edited by socalmiles; 10-21-09 at 12:12 PM.
    10-18-09 11:50 AM
    Testing~~~~~~~~~~~~
    10-18-09 12:09 PM
    The sns from the homescreen is not doing anything. For me at least.
    Looks cool. Why is the top half cursor in color and the bottom not?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 12:24 PM
    sms and clock have to be fixed. the colors will match.
    10-18-09 12:26 PM
    I have .230 so sms in hidden today area won't work anyways, so it's a wasted space for me.

The options label under the battery icon is kind of not necessary, as well as being cut off somewhat in the black background (same for 3G symbol on right side being cut off).

The profile icon being black does not show on the background unless highlighted.

Maybe make the background for the non-pro mode area semi-transparent instead of black to allow more wallpaper viewage.

I like the movements of the cursor and the pro screen in/out very nice. It is too bad we can't figure a way to hide clock, signal, battery etc. from the homescreen.

Can't wait to see some colors, it should look really good.
    10-18-09 12:49 PM
    Pretty much the same as above. The SMS button doesn't work on 148 either...

10-18-09 01:00 PM
    Looks pretty nice. About to download/test now

EDIT:

Haven't done any battery pull yet or anything. But everything seems to be working smoothly. I definitely like this theme a lot! As noted above though, SMS button doesn't seem to work (also on 148)
    Last edited by RobUM2011; 10-18-09 at 02:13 PM.
    10-18-09 01:52 PM
    Agree w/ JAXJON but hey,this is awsome!!
    10-18-09 02:11 PM
    Taking off the messages and sssms would be best for anyone running 5.0.... the scrolling is nice and smooth and the theme seems to be running really well.. i hope you roll out with a 5.0 version

Last edited by trillonometry; 10-18-09 at 02:34 PM.
    10-18-09 02:23 PM
    Looks great

There is no overlay for the folders in the app scrn.

For some reason the today area isn't showing calendar entries.

A little lag when switching apps and the home icon might need to be skinned.

I too like the cursor movements on the dock and in the pro area.

This is really a nice new look for a theme.

Last edited by gjbsource; 10-18-09 at 02:56 PM.
    10-18-09 02:54 PM
    I have .230 so sms in hidden today area won't work anyways, so it's a wasted space for me.

The options label under the battery icon is kind of not necessary, as well as being cut off somewhat in the black background (same for 3G symbol on right side being cut off).

The profile icon being black does not show on the background unless highlighted.

Maybe make the background for the non-pro mode area semi-transparent instead of black to allow more wallpaper viewage.

I like the movements of the cursor and the pro screen in/out very nice. It is too bad we can't figure a way to hide clock, signal, battery etc. from the homescreen.

Can't wait to see some colors, it should look really good.
    could not have said it any better.
    10-18-09 03:14 PM
    I like a lot of what i heard. I'm gonna Redo everything a little different with the same function.
    10-18-09 03:25 PM
    Looks pretty nice. About to download/test now

EDIT:

Haven't done any battery pull yet or anything. But everything seems to be working smoothly. I definitely like this theme a lot! As noted above though, SMS button doesn't seem to work (also on 148)

If you open messages then go to options>general options>sms and email inboxes>set to theme controlled>save

This will make the sms button in the professional page clickable. I just found this in another forum and just wanted to pass this info along.
    10-18-09 03:30 PM
    Another suggestion for this theme would be where you have the 2 tabs for mail and SMS, add a third tab for calendar.
    Always enjoy your work!
    10-18-09 03:40 PM
    Another suggestion for this theme would be where you have the 2 tabs for mail and SMS, add a third tab for calendar.
    Always enjoy your work!
    The date functions as a Calendar tab
    10-18-09 05:12 PM
    Really clean responsive. Very impressed. I would like to see Highlighted focus on the rest of my icons. And the blue cursor resembles a new message. Maybe design a little less similar one. But that's just small potatos, considering how well the theme operates. Is there any way you would be willing to part with some of your open source files? Strictly for personal use of course. Learning composer is so tedious without a template.

10-19-09 05:55 AM
    nice theme as usual SoCal....I would like to see the standby screen little more wallpaper friendly...also...can you make the default download folder "Home" its a pain in the *** to move the icons twice.
    10-19-09 12:34 PM
    The default download folder can be changed for any theme by hitting your BB key twice, click options. The first option is to set your download folder
    10-19-09 12:50 PM
    In the works venom, redid the whole theme made it much more wall friendly. As far as the download folder, I have to less with the hierarchy to see if that will mess up the media folder on 5.0.

10-19-09 12:56 PM
    I know how to change it myself, but I like to have it the default folder when I change themes so when it loads up all of my apps will be on the Home screen and not in the download folder... That way I don't have to move my icons to the Home screen and then organize them.

The default download folder can be changed for any theme by hitting your BB key twice, click options. The first option is to set your download folder
    10-19-09 04:43 PM
    Loving this one cant wait for the update
    10-19-09 06:03 PM
    The update blows this out the water!
    10-20-09 01:09 AM
    When are we gonna see this update!!??!!

Your themes are awsome, and I know the verision you have of this prof. theme is just beta, but its awsome, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for it.

Thanks for all your hard work you do and definiatly keep it up.
    10-20-09 01:21 AM
    New beta tomorrow...final versions on Wednesday, my day off. I'll be able to put in time on the finished versions then. I decided to go full wall friendly instead of focusing on colors....well its hard to describe, I'll put it up in the morn.
    10-20-09 01:36 AM
    Sweet can't wait
    10-20-09 01:41 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD